Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ex-dsmer/boost addict
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start off, I wanted this is exhaust ever since I looked into the Genesis Coupe. It also helps my decision being that I live about 30 minutes away from their shop. I picked the exhaust up after work and they had the exhaust there waiting for me. I also brought my ecu with so they could reflash it for the downpipe. The welds, flanges, hangers, and pipes all feel so strong and of great quality. The axle back is absolutely beautiful! The fitment was exactly as it should. It took me roughly one hour and ten minutes to install this whole setup by myself on my garage floor.

Now to the performance and sound. The sound of this exhaust is absolutely amazing! I can hear the turbo whistling in the exhaust which is making me not want to listen to music anymore. While cruising it is almost non-existent, and while hammering on it, it screams! I can feel boost come on quicker when I step on it. It also seems to make boost come on a lot smoother and not so jerky feeling. Overall I could not be any happier with my purchase. Between the great customer service as usual, the extremely well built parts, and the amazing sound, I would recommend this exhaust to anybody and everybody. Another great product from Beyond Redline!

·
Break Necks - Kill Egos
673 Posts
+1

The sound is my favorite part. So beautiful. =']

·
ex-dsmer/boost addict
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A little delayed, but here is a take off video that I took the day after I installed the exhaust. Video is not of the greatest quality, but it is something.

·
ex-dsmer/boost addict
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Once spring comes I plan on making more sound clips.

·
ex-dsmer/boost addict
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I finally got ahold of a GoPro to get a decent sound clip of my exhaust. This may help anybody considering the Exceladyne turbo-back exhaust.

http://youtu.be/IF2pVtHj69U

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Thanks for this sound clip, I just got my Exceladyne in!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts