Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TmVlZCBTcGVlZAo=
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got samples from KET for the BK2 fan connectors. I have samples for both harness (female) and fan (male) sides.
I'm using this on my dual-fan swap with the MoTec and am offering pigtail kits to those who need them for cooling fan projects:
If you want a custom length pigtail PM me what you need and I will quote it. 12" kits with shrink/seal splices are available on eBay.

·
TmVlZCBTcGVlZAo=
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sold all of that stuff to Moody. I will see if he still has stuff to make a pigtail. I have a bunch of horn connectors though for the horn swaps though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That would be greatly appreciated, the connector for my radiator fan is broken and only working intermittently. I believe it's the female pigtail that isn't working bc when I hard wire the fan to the battery for a second to test the fan and it ran fine. So that's what I'm trying to fix with the connector.

·
TmVlZCBTcGVlZAo=
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may have a couple 3-pole bits left over in the shop. You need the female terminals and housing or just the terminals and wire seals?

·
TmVlZCBTcGVlZAo=
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hand Finger Thumb Gesture Font

All I found so far. One male housing and terminals plus a huge bag of 10awg wire seals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts