1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
good job

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Gotta do the headlights and get rid of the foglight whiskers. I'd recommend tinting the tails too. Once all the chrome is gone, it would look even better. Great start though. Those wheels are professionally powdercoated and not just painted, correct?

·
GC 3.8 2010 -Black-
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotta do the headlights and get rid of the foglight whiskers. I'd recommend tinting the tails too. Once all the chrome is gone, it would look even better. Great start though. Those wheels are professionally powdercoated and not just painted, correct?
Actually i did them myself

·
GC 3.8 2010 -Black-
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have them tinted the tail

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
I would recommend tinting the entire taillight since the benefit to doing a "black-on-black" (or dark-on-dark) theme is getting rid of the extreme contrast on the car. In other words, do away with anything chrome. I'd also debadge the rear of the car too.

Just my $0.02....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts