Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Smurf City
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to introduce myself. I'm George in Baltimore. I just picked up a 2010 Genesis Coupe.

Blue on Brown. 6-speed with the 3.8L. I've been a die hard BMW enthusiast for many years but this car has genuinely surprised me.

I'm also an engineer and fabricator for an Audi/VW tuner and look forward to fabricating some basic parts for the car.

This will be my daily driver for the time being and I don't plan anything too crazy. Thanks for all the useful information.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome George.

I've only been in my GC a few weeks, also from a VW background. Now I need to part out a couple to get the coupe in the garage. One with only 2500 mi on newly rebuilt 1.8t.

Jim

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Howdy and welcome!

If you have any questions on or need any mods, hit me up :) We plan and do custom fab work too, so it will be interesting to see what you have in mind and come up with.

Also, just a heads up, we have a huge (30+ Coupe) meet coming up mid April at the Tail of the Dragon between NC and TN. The main thread is in the General Section.

·
Smurf City
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I really don't need nor want to do anything crazy at the moment. I'm knee deep in a motor/turbo build for my BMW 535i at the moment.

One of my suppliers did hook me up with a Sprint Booster. Hopefully I can install it this week and see if actually makes any discernible difference.

Looking forward to learning more about the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts