Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on the way home from the gym I Noticed my Bluetooth audio was very low compared to how it usually is. I Thought maybe I blew my speakers but I Changed it to XM radio and it played perfect sound like it normally does. I tried playing with the audio settings but that did nothing of course lol. I was thinking maybe it needed a software update or maybe I have to clean Music files but that I don't feel that would work. I don't want to spend money on buying a new system or speakers right now. Hope someone can help. I looked all over the form but couldn't find any besides from 7 plus years ago and were no help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
This may be a stupid thought, but if you are steaming via Bluetooth from your cell phone make sure the volume on your phone is turned up. The volume level on your phone will have an effect on the volume level coming from your speakers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don’t know about low volume, but I noticed when I use Bluetooth in the car the quality (mostly the bass) just seems to disappear. Despite adjusting EQ on my phone and/or car settings. So I’m going back to a wired adapter for the aux and will get a mounted wireless magnetic charger. Let us know if you solve your issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts