Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I am very interested in adding a body kit to my car...fog lights and maybe a new exhaust. Now I have no clue about cars and where to get this stuff installed at...lol that is bad to say but I need help.

If you can help me and let me know what to do please tell me :) I have no clue where a body shop is at where I am at....

HELP

·
Registered
232 Posts
yellow pages to find the body shops
vendors section at the bottom of the forum to find the bodykits, fogs and exhausts

Pick something you like.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okie dokie I will try that!!

Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Pics of yourself would probably have the guys on this forum doing backflips to help you out------Just trying to help!

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Pics of yourself would probably have the guys on this forum doing backflips to help you out------Just trying to help!
lmao :point:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha...so if I had my tits all out and what not you would help me?

LMAO

;-)

·
Registered
232 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
if you did that this would be the all time top EPIC thread of Gencoupe.com of the year.

lol

get ready for the leghumpers.

BOT....

Found any kits or exhausts your interested in?

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
haha...so if I had my tits all out and what not you would help me?

LMAO

;-)
hahaha im sure u would get plenty of help.. what part of florida are u in? i havnt seen any chicks driving a gen yet

·
Use the F'n Search Button
4,280 Posts
Just google: Auto Shop *your zip code*, it will show you all the auto places in area of your zip code. Then just go through the list, and pick a few and start calling and getting some prices. You'll be surprised how much the prices vary.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehehe that would probably make all you guys so happy!! lol

Actually I have found a kit that I like a lot the sequence GT-1 lip and side skirts any opinions about that?

I live more towards Orlando...I haven't seen a chick either where I am at...mostly freaking oldddddddddd men lol

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Hehehe that would probably make all you guys so happy!! lol

Actually I have found a kit that I like a lot the sequence GT-1 lip and side skirts any opinions about that?

I live more towards Orlando...I haven't seen a chick either where I am at...mostly freaking oldddddddddd men lol
Lolol

That's nice kit you got good taste.
I'm in coral springs not to far away and I'm not old lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why thank you...:) I am looking more towards that kit that one may be the winner lol

I mean like 70 now that's old in a Coupe of all cars

I'm 22 so that is old hehe

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Why thank you...:) I am looking more towards that kit that one may be the winner lol

I mean like 70 now that's old in a Coupe of all cars

I'm 22 so that is old hehe
Lmao yea there's a little to old and yea I'm sure you will be happy with that kit lmk if you need any more help

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Oh btw, you don't have to use OEM foglights either. You might want to check out the Sequence foglight bezels too:

These use a completely different foglight than the triangle-ish OEM one. Much more subtle, but more sporty too.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Oh btw, you don't have to use OEM foglights either. You might want to check out the Sequence foglight bezels too:

These use a completely different foglight than the triangle-ish OEM one. Much more subtle, but more sporty too.
pm price can you get me these shipped 53186 hook it up lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you guys so much for your help :) I can't wait to start on my car!! I will post pics eventually lol

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Of YOU and the car:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Okay I will. It will be very sexy ;)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts