Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this was the right place to post this, but recently I bought a CPE exhaust for my 3.8 BK2. I installed it with my dad and I noticed that even after day 1 it’s making a gargling noise like liquid is inside. I held my hand out and blackish water specks were on my hand. It’s still doing this , wondering if anyone can figure out what it is... we used clamps bc that’s what came in the box. And when I pull sometimes you can hear like maybe there is an exhaust leak? I’m no expert but I’m lost :( send help

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not sure if this was the right place to post this, but recently I bought a CPE exhaust for my 3.8 BK2. I installed it with my dad and I noticed that even after day 1 it’s making a gargling noise like liquid is inside. I held my hand out and blackish water specks were on my hand. It’s still doing this , wondering if anyone can figure out what it is... we used clamps bc that’s what came in the box. And when I pull sometimes you can hear like maybe there is an exhaust leak? I’m no expert but I’m lost :( send help
You might have an exhaust leak but the water is completely normal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts