Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Out of the blue he textes me today and said he is in the process of shipping some coils out. Says he hasn't been on the forum in a while and been busy with getting recruited. So it looks like he might actually man up and do the right thing, but I still wouldn't hold my breathe until you have the coils in hand.

·
Registered
193 Posts
yeah i told him to send me those just to see if he actually will. We will see what happens

·
Ryan Whitt
372 Posts
Hell, he might come thru on his end. I hope he does, still pretty disappointed in the way this all went down.. Hope everyone gets what they paid for..

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Ryan Whitt
372 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #68

·
Registered
3,093 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
SP if you ever get the coils and thats not what you really want in the first place. Why don't you sell them to turbocoupegirl and get your money back?

·
Registered
193 Posts
coils are something i want and i think she got some. but if she wanted them i would sell it to her since she shouldve gotten them first.

·
Registered
193 Posts
update

i received the coilovers today. not what i initially paid for but i at least have something now. he is supposed to send me back money but we will see how that goes. finally some progress after months of crap

·
From e92 to GC
107 Posts
Damnnn...I know its been a while but if anyone wants to scoop me up on the way to pay him a visit I'm in for a good ole mob linch lol

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

its him.

·
Registered
193 Posts
guess he made it thru basic. good to know, now i can get the rest of the money he owes me. he probably thinks i forgot

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
So, I received an apology from him on 2/21/14 here it is:

Hey

To start off, you can post this if you would like. I have already made an apology thread. I wanted to take this time a personally apologize to you. I am sorry that our transaction didnt go smoothly with all the stuff that was going on. After finishing basic I realized that no matter the events that occur in your life, your word is one of the most important things in the world. I am truly sorry. Thats not the way I was raised and regardless of what circumstances I mightve been going through, it shouldnt have affected our deal. Thank you for making the thread you made and thank you for voicing your opinion. I hope that I can slowly be re-integrated back into the Gencoupe family by earning your trust again and the trust of this forum that I love. Ive been here since 2011 and this forum is like no other. Whatever happened was my fault for lack of prioritizing.

Again I am sorry, I would like to put this behind us and start fresh. I know i wont have 100% trust immediately but even 1% is a start. Thank you

God bless

·
Registered
193 Posts
he gave me an apology as well

·
Registered
315 Posts
I know this a old thread but me coming from velosterturbo.org and buying parts from vendors and members ,ive noticed this forum don't obligate the seller to post proof by putting the member name and date on a picture and posting like on velosterturbo.org. gives the seller more confidence and things like this dont happen ,just my 2 cents

61 - 80 of 80 Posts