Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i currently have a full BR stage 2 installed in my car (Exceladyne Stage 2 Kit)

And im wondering if i should go for their stage 3? or stage 4?

There isnt alot of info on the stage 4... only 3 people have posted about it and they all agree its slow spooler but not sure how slow it is compared with the stage 3, like it will have more horse power but lower spooling, not sure how this will feel..

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Like as right now i think i want to stay at 300 whp, but i said the same thing when i installed my intake (this will be my only mod, and well many came after than) So im not sure that ill keep my self at that 300whp... And the BR stage 3 only goes there... and for me to go bigger i need a new turbo... Soo maybe ill just get their stage 4 turbo? Not sure how much HP it will hold (http://www.gencoupe.com/1065461-post140.html)

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
Why don't you do some searching and make your own decisions unlike your other threads? Br stage 3 is done at 300whp. BR stage 4 has the potential for 400whp with an engine build.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Why don't you do some searching and make your own decisions unlike your other threads? Br stage 3 is done at 300whp. BR stage 4 has the potential for 400whp with an engine build.
It sucks you are a moderator.. all you ****ing do is say go search go search this is a forum not google... if you dont want to answer the question dont waste my time telling me to go search... 5k post and 90% of them is telling people to go search...

And i did search before posting but there are only 2-3 people using their stage 4, but there isnt a straight comparison to their stage 3... What i got so far is that their stage 4 will hold more power but it generates more heat which brings issues with it... and it spool slower... so this maybe push me back a bit.. but on their post they mentioned that they will be offering a Ball Bearing Turbo Upgrade that will help spool faster, but i read of anyone using that upgrade

Any of you guys used both them (stage 3/4)? than can provide a comparison between them?

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
Look at all that info you found! Why can't you make that decision on your own then? If you want a fast spooling 300whp. Buy stage 3.

If you want a slower spooling 330whp with less torque than get the stage 4.

Stage 3 is done at 300whp.
Stage 4 can go beyond that.

You're the only one that knows your goals and plans.

Don't be mad at me because every single one of the threads you've started can be easily found in 5 minutes. You just aren't too sure how to use a forum I guess.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Please use search.

All of this info is readily available.

·
Registered
471 Posts
hate to say it miguel but if you ask an opinion based question like that youll usually get the search answer. If you state what you know and have found already and ask specific questions that the answers will help you decide (like pros and cons and for those of people at stage 4 would they move back down to stage 3 if they could for free to avoid the hassle) then youre much more likely to get decent answers.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
stage 4 > stage 3

does that help?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.