Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

May I know how much it costs to order the original Brembo brake upgrade kit from Hyundai dealers in Korea?

Does anyone know the product code for this item?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Brembo brake in Korea

As I know it's impossible to be supplied directly brembo set from Hyundai in Korea after getting gencoupe once.

According to a private market in the site of Korean gencoupe community, some sells new one set at Korean Won 2,500,000(approximately US$2,000) in pivate.
I heard it costs US$2500-3000 to equip a set of Brembo brake at a dealer of Brembo in Korea.

I hope this information could be helpful to you.

PS. If you order origially a new GC with option of Brembo from HYundai, It costs more Korean Won 1,700,000(US$1380)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello!

Here in the Philippines, we do not have "Track" model like in the US so Brembo is an add on part for us here in the Philippines. My local dealer said I can source the brake kit myself and they can install without voiding warranty.

Oh, by the way, my wife is actually Korean so she can help me check with her relatives in Korea to order part in case I can give her part number that is why I was asking :)

By the way, can you please show me Korean Genesis Coupe web link where people are discussing about Brembo brakes?

I will also check seoulfulracing. Thanks again!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts