Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I tried searching for an answer to the question but couldn't get a clear answer. I own a 2010 2.0T Genny. I was thinking about getting brembos for it, but didnt know if the would fit on my stock wheels. I am also thinking of getting some new wheels like the xxr 522 in flat black 18x9.5 in front and 18x10.5 or if the tires are to expensive ill go with 18x9 in front and 18x10 on the back, will the brembos fit with these wheels, and i will the measurements of the wheels wont interfere with the rest of the car. Ive seen others running these wheels and they seem to be good, but i dont know if they are using spacers or something like that.

If you couldn't tell im kind of a newb with all this so any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Enrique

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
It will all depend on the offset of the wheel, that is your main concern... what offsets are you considering? ... the lower the better

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i really want them to look very aggressive, for them to look very concave...for the spokes to be sticking out quite a bit!

but in the meantime will they fit my stock 18'' wheels?!

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Factory 18s clear the factory brembos easily.

Aftermarket brembos are available in different sizes, you'll need to measure the inner diameter of the wheel you want to run (oem 18s are 17inch iirc) offset is also a concern to keep the caliper away from the spokes, but anything under 35 should be fine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Perfect!! just what i wanted to hear...ill be doing like 20 offset something in that range so ill be cool!!

Thanks man, btw love your quote..haha

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Make sure you factor in rotor diameter plus the thickness of the caliper.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, they are the ones that come stock with 3.8, im about to change the rims and im getting a great deal on the brembos so its not hard to decide...hahaha

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Oh gotcha, yeah if you're getting OEM brembos you'll be fine, make sure you get rotors with the brembo calipers. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts