Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

Well the time has come, and I have to make room for an extra person in my life. So therefore, it must go. I'm letting it go for a huge loss in order to make room for the baby. Here are some pics and the info on the kit:

2010-12-21 19.46.04 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

2010-12-21 19.49.23 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

2010-12-21 19.47.29 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Stroker infor 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

stroker info 3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Stroker info 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The kit is in (NIB, New In Box) condition. It was only removed to take pics and verify shipping tags/info. All technical specs are in the pics. It will come with all original paperwork and accessories that it was shipped with. The price is will include FREE shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. Dealer inqueries are more than welcome.

This stroker kit is nearly identical to the kit used by the Red Bull Gen Coupe in Formula D. The pistons are the only difference. Compression Ratio is 9.0: 1. The Rods are forged BC 625+. And the crank is a forged steel 93mm stroker.
With the proper fuel system and tuning this kit is well capable of a consistant 650+whp and like wtq with F/I and a solid 340-365whp N/A. This is not some cheap made in taiwan remake. And it is currently the ONLY one to be purchased for the street as of yet. Whomever purchases this is truly getting a hell of a deal, and will definitly be the envy of the GenCoupe V6 community. The kits retail for between $5490 and $6399. I am ready to let it go for $3750.00 OBO. As stated above, the final price will include shipping, which was originally over $100 due to the weight. This kit truly is one of a kind. I wish I had more time and cash to finish the project, but the baby has to come first. I will also have a buyer/seller agreement as to offput any "funny business." MOTIVATED SELLER. No reasonable offer refused. New Low Price!

$3750.00 OBO

Feel free to send me a PM, or you can reach me by phone/text @ 972-207-2074 and email [email protected] with any questions, comments, or concerns. Thanks.

·
Resident Critic
841 Posts
Good luck with the sale buddy.

And congrats on kid!

-Bob

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Damn, I was looking forward to the finalization of this. Sorry you didn't get to see it through, but congrats on the baby.....which will bring you waaay more joy in the end anywho.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Good luck w/ the Baby.

Wish I was in a position to purchase and develop your 4.2 kit.

~take care

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
BUMP. Updated price. $3750.00 OBO! This is system needs a good home, and shipping is free. This is a rediculously good deal.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Bump for an excellent kit at an INCREDIBLE price. Good luck with the sale and congratulations on the kid.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Ak! BUMP! Resonable offers will not be refused!!! Free shipping!
Unbelieveable price on a Top Shelf kit!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. Alright guys, I need to get this kit outta here. I'm willing to work with all offers on pricing. No reasonable offer will be refused!!!! Shipping is paid for those in the lower 48. Must go!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i knew i should have boughten the 3.8

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump. Dealer pricing is available! Free shipping!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BUMP! Kit must go! Motivated seller willing to negotiate on this top of the line system. Give me a call or shoot me an email.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Bump for new low price! I can't believe I'm letting this kit go for this, but it has to move. You WILL NOT find a better deal on something of this quality anywhere. Gurenteed. Shipping is free.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BUMP!
Low price on top of the line kit!
Free shipping!
Willing to negotiate!
Kit must go soon!
Dealer inqueries accepted!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Is a programming solution readily available on a set up like this or is it just a complete unknown at this stage?

Thanks & good luck w/ the sale.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the question.

I never got the chance to dig into it to figure out the end result. However, the programming I was going to use was a PRO EFI setup that utilizes a stand alone ecu with an adapter harness for the stock inputs/outputs and sensors. So it essentially uses the car's own sensors and systems and is still able to run whatever type of FI or engine setup you want. Within reason of course. This is the cleanest and most efficient way to run a system like this on our cars until the stock ECU is cracked. And it doesn't cost 8-10K like some other stand alone units. This same style unit is being used on a GTR to great resolve.

Hope this answers your question.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I mabe interested on this kit, how much extra$$$ in the ball park cost of this upgrade to make it work?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts