Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of bridgestone potenzas that I got with my 2013 genesis, used them for only a month and am looking to get rid of the tires..no rims, just tires
I got them for $1,500...I am asking for $900 OBO

Tire specs:

Front - 225/45/18
Rear - 245-45/18

·
Registered
721 Posts
Your trying to sell stock tires for $900? I swear people sell 19" rims and tires for less then that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
look up the tires online, see what they retail for....I am sure you can get tires for $200 if you really wanted to.
On the bridgestone website, they are going for $1,600...I know I paid roughly $1,500 for them...since I only used them for a month (1000-1200kms)...I figured dropping the price by $600 was quite reasonable

·
CH 11 Sec 62 / Basterds
612 Posts
Tires only for 900?
You'll be lucky if someone offers 400, you can sell tires/rims and maybe get 900.

GLWS.

·
Boost addict
419 Posts
Trikki,
Let me be the first to say welcome to this forum.
The members on this forum have been here for a long time and there have been many of us who have sold rims and tires on here. The average price for OEM 18" rims and tires together is around $500-600. You are new here so I hope other members don't give you too much sh*t for asking a ridiculous price but for the future it would be best to view past threads to see how much these tires are selling for. A more reasonable offer would be for you to include the rims if you want the $900 and that is only because they are the new style rims. If you had the older style, forget about it lol.

Remember first impressions are everything.

GLWS (Good Luck With Sale)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Trikki,
Let me be the first to say welcome to this forum.
The members on this forum have been here for a long time and there have been many of us who have sold rims and tires on here. The average price for OEM 18" rims and tires together is around $500-600. You are new here so I hope other members don't give you too much sh*t for asking a ridiculous price but for the future it would be best to view past threads to see how much these tires are selling for. A more reasonable offer would be for you to include the rims if you want the $900 and that is only because they are the new style rims. If you had the older style, forget about it lol.

Remember first impressions are everything.

GLWS (Good Luck With Sale)

My apologies to all then...I will revoke this thread. I should probably just keep the tires, seems like I will lose out on a lot of cash if I try to sell them

Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated!

·
Chapter 11-Sec62/Basterds
3,407 Posts
keep them as track rims... then you will burn em out the right way. Thats what im doing

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
The mods are going to lock this thread anyways since it's not in the "classified section" and doesn't follow the posting rules. So IBTL.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are they the 225/45/r18 fronts and the 245/45/r18 rear tires? I've had my tires on my 2013 genesis 2.0t since April of last year when I bought it and they're lookin like slicks. Lol..

Sent from my HTC One X using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
383 Posts
thats the right sizes

·
Registered
4 Posts
If I were to put 4 brand new 235/45/18 tires on my 13' genesis, would they fit without throwing off my traction control, and would they fit the front end without causing rubbing issues?

Sent from my HTC One X using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
YUP ITS A HYUNDAI
138 Posts
buying one 225/45/18
Willing to pay 150 for one tire

located in north york toronto

1 - 20 of 21 Posts