Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all Genesis Owners in the Maritimes! I think an introduction is in order.

me and my partner, Anthony, started 10fintec last year and we can pretty much do anything custom: exhausts, intakes, intercooler setups, rad setups, V-mount.. anything you can dream up :) (btw, Anthony loooooves turbos. anything turbos. hinthint. hahaha)

alongside 10fintec, we are also running BTR Canada. we had the privilege of meeting the BTRcc guys down in the states and we all got along pretty well sooo.. here we are :) with BTR Canada, we will be taking care of BTRcc's Canadian customers, so you can ask us for parts, service and installation as well. Because we are located in Canada, we are a great source for parts that you may need/want and you wont have to worry about duty charges and the shipping charges may end up a lot better since we are located in Canada.

Let us know if you have any questions and we'll do our best to answer them!

thanks!
sandra (and anthony!)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats fantastic :D i will be ordering an ECU once the online store is up !
Sounds great! We are working hard on the website to get everything setup as soon as we can. In the meantime, you can send us an email and get one ordered

-Sandra

·
Registered
57 Posts
That's awesome...revinek you won't regret it their tunes ar amazing... I took my ecu out cuz its a Lil much for the winter lol

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's awesome...revinek you won't regret it their tunes ar amazing... I took my ecu out cuz its a Lil much for the winter lol

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
We have customers in Canada running the tune all year round but Ontario weather is different than you guys :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
wow nice if i ask you for a exhaust can you tell me the price and all and im waiting for the tune for my genesis coup 2.0t 2013 hope it gona be soon :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I want to ckow if i find 10 car or more to tune do you think you could comme we have 2 nice dyno hehe :D we would realy love to have you here to have are car tune me i have a genesis 2013 2.0t tks :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts