·
Registered
144 Posts
I will be going BTR once I have all the supporting mods. Great review man

·
Registered
516 Posts
BTR,
What is the idea behind Stage 3? Turbo swap? Which Turbo were u guys thinking?

·
Registered
516 Posts
^ We won't know this until after long term testing I believe....
Bill?

·
Registered
516 Posts
sub'd

·
Registered
516 Posts
How much boost is used for BTR Stage 2?

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Pretty sure its not in the high 20's. I dont know for sure but Im guessing 22psi or so. I think water/meth injection is needed to get much higher.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pretty sure its not in the high 20's. I dont know for sure but Im guessing 22psi or so. I think water/meth injection is needed to get much higher.
Ahh meth! I remember seeing a coupe with 27-28lbs but he may of had a meth kit!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just had to chime in real quick as I just installed my BTR S2 canned last night, first impressions are holy crap! car is MEAN! Got the S2 ECU straight from korea about 3 weeks after ordering which I thought was pretty cool considering the theft issues and all, I am currently working on installing wideband and boost/oil gauges so I can monitor things. This may be a stupid question as I haven't had much time to drive since S2, how do I get the launch control to work? I was also wondering at what point would BTR recommend an injector upgrade for my setup?

Also SUB for info on possible S3/S4 upgrades and ETA!!!

BTR FTW

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've got a question about the stage 2 tune that I didn't see answered anywhere. Since the tune turns off some gauges, what all do I need to install/do to get some working gauges? Not really comfortable with driving around with no info. Thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
it doesn't turn the gauges off ^^
it simply means the stock boost gauge is no longer functional since it can't read higher than 15 psi

·
Registered
12 Posts
it doesn't turn the gauges off ^^
it simply means the stock boost gauge is no longer functional since it can't read higher than 15 psi
That means our stock gauge isn't ever functional, since we push over 15 psi stock... Ok well thats not too bad then.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Just had to chime in real quick as I just installed my BTR S2 canned last night, first impressions are holy crap! car is MEAN! Got the S2 ECU straight from korea about 3 weeks after ordering which I thought was pretty cool considering the theft issues and all, I am currently working on installing wideband and boost/oil gauges so I can monitor things. This may be a stupid question as I haven't had much time to drive since S2, how do I get the launch control to work? I was also wondering at what point would BTR recommend an injector upgrade for my setup?

Also SUB for info on possible S3/S4 upgrades and ETA!!!

BTR FTW
For the launch control, hold your traction button down until everything is turned off. Then just throw it in gear, depress the clutch, brake and gas and have some fun!! As far as upgrading injectors, don't worry about it. The stock ones can handle plenty, even if you upgrade the turbo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Super excited to get a tune from BTR as everything I have read is really positive. Just wondering if the stage 2 tune still makes for a good daily driver.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Why is this tread call BTR stage 2 Custom Tune as i understand from the OP he got a custom tune at an event a btr stage 2 tune is something you order from their website this brings a lot of confusion to anyone looking for info

21 - 40 of 40 Posts