Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
yeah that isis race looks like a beast. "This system is very loud and not recomended for the street, this is a true all out race exhaust." haha awesome

·
Registered
202 Posts
yeah that isis race looks like a beast. "This system is very loud and not recomended for the street, this is a true all out race exhaust." haha awesome

Haha they have to put that. Yea little out of my price range and tbh I like single exits more than dual so I went with the single. Not crazy loud but has a nice tone. And easier on the wallet .

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've had both.. Stage 1 and now stage 2 btr tunes and all I can say is stage 2 is so much better on the low end and high end power.... But I understand if you guys have a yearly emissions inspection then deleting your cats is a big deal...fortunately here in florida we do not have inspections so it's easy for me to say save your money and build your car until you can get stage 2 in there... Good luck with whatever you decide and even with stage 1 you will feel a huge difference compared to stock, it's like a whole new animal..

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've had both.. Stage 1 and now stage 2 btr tunes and all I can say is stage 2 is so much better on the low end and high end power.... But I understand if you guys have a yearly emissions inspection then deleting your cats is a big deal...fortunately here in florida we do not have inspections so it's easy for me to say save your money and build your car until you can get stage 2 in there... Good luck with whatever you decide and even with stage 1 you will feel a huge difference compared to stock, it's like a whole new animal..

I'm up in Canada so Ya there is no yearly crap

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys know I'm digging up old bones here but... If BTR just needs the code from the ecu, I'm a mechanic at Hyundai, i can get immobilizer codes with just a VIN.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts