Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1390 Posts

·
Custom Dyno Tunes!!
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BTRcc has been working on tuning Genesis Coupe's with custom tunes.

Following will show what BTRcc has done so far and also give you a hint of what your car can do with our custom or soon to come canned tunes with complete ECU replacements.

Examples of our canned tune on stock vehicles (MT and AT)

STOCK MT 2.0T (before/after)

STOCK AT 2.0T (before/after)

Here are just some of our fun ones with custom tunes :)

MT 2.0T TD05-14g 17psi

AT 2.0T TD05 - 14g 18psi

MT 2.0T TD06 - 25G 26psi (built internals)

MT2.0T GT35R 30psi (built internals)

Edited:
2.0T Launch Control System :)

Pricing:

Stock Tune: $650
Bolt on Tune: $700
Race Spec Tune: $750

All tunes include:
1. Ability to turn off traction control 100% when you press the button
2. Improved throttle response
3. Raised Rev Limiter (Manual Transmission only)
4. Option to turn off the 2nd O2 sensor completely (You can remove the 2nd O2 completely and use the bung for a wideband if you so choose to)
5. The know-hows of a skilled veteran Korean Tuner who has been tuning KDM since the very first Tiburons and other makes since who knows when

Bolt on tune Includes:
1. Adjustment of the tune according to your bolt ons, such as FMIC, Exhaust, Intake.

Race Spec Tune Includes
1. 1:1 Throttle response (Turns off Cruise Control permanently
2. Launch Control System

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
so you know when i saw the last dyno i almost crapped myself, amazing numbers

·
Custom Dyno Tunes!!
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
so you will be selling whole ECU's that are tuned and not a module to reflash it? Any pricing yet?
Yes it would be a whole ECU shipped to you so all you have to do is unclip the stock ECU, keep it for warranty then clip our ECU in and Voila~ you are done.

Our pricing will be $650 for 2.0T's and $750 for 3.8's (3.8 ECU's are more expensive :( ) We do use genuine Hyundai ECU's

EDIT: pricing above is for stock tunes.

if you have bolts on that you would like us to modify the tune for, you are looking at a $50 charge on top of the price.

Also we will be offering "Track/race spec" (2.0T's only) tune where your throttle response will be 1:1, quicker spool, option to turn off the 2nd o2 sensor. (this setup turns off your cruse control permanently) ($100)

·
Custom Dyno Tunes!!
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nvm just read built internals, what you use to build the internals? both head and block?
Those are customer vehicles and not our shop vehicles so we do not have the specifics but I can say that if you were to build a 2.0T.

We would recommend Manley for your internal needs.

We will be using Manley for our shop 2.0T as well.

·
Banned
1,705 Posts
someone used to say that my turbo would spool slowly ... then i said that i needed less boost at a given rpm to make more power than the stock one ...

on these dyno charts you clearly see than even a GT35R outguns the stock turbo on a tune even at 2000rpm
i dont know everything about his setup but still that is amazing

·
215.5 rwhp & 247.7 ft/lbs
620 Posts
:gc-drool1:
Thats is just awesome numbers guys.

·
Custom Dyno Tunes!!
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you have a projected release date for the 2.0 canned ecu replacement?
The tune is ready to be sold,

We are just testing one thing out for the US market :) *secret*

It will be an option that a lot of your will love but we are testing and gathering data at the moment on that option to make sure it's as good as we hope it is.

but if you want the tune you see up there in the graph.

We can get it shipped out to you right away

·
End Me, Begin Him
689 Posts
Very Very impressive guys! Keep up the good work

·
Registered
440 Posts
Nice! I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. I'm just waitin to hear some reviews. Any chance of a group buy?

·
Custom Dyno Tunes!!
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice! I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. I'm just waitin to hear some reviews. Any chance of a group buy?
With our pricing including the ECU, chances of a group purchase is slim since we have small amount of margin to work with.

however, we can setup a tune tour for your locations as long as you can confirm 6+ custom tune vehicles or 10+ canned tune vehicles

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yes it would be a whole ECU shipped to you so all you have to do is unclip the stock ECU, keep it for warranty then clip our ECU in and Voila~ you are done.

Our pricing will be $650 for 2.0T's and $750 for 3.8's (3.8 ECU's are more expensive :( ) We do use genuine Hyundai ECU's

EDIT: pricing above is for stock tunes.

if you have bolts on that you would like us to modify the tune for, you are looking at a $50 charge on top of the price.

Also we will be offering "Track/race spec" (2.0T's only) tune where your throttle response will be 1:1, quicker spool, option to turn off the 2nd o2 sensor. (this setup turns off your cruse control permanently) ($100)
So stock will be sold at 650.. but if i have a 2.0T auto with tbe, intake, intercooler, injectors is an aditional 50?? been a total price of $700.00?

This can be done? a canned tune for the 2.0T auto with tbe, intake, intercooler and injectors?? I live in central america so i can't get custome tunes :( and right know I'm at stage 1 with BeyondRedline canned tune and waiting for them or someone else to release a "stage2" for the automatic

·
Custom Dyno Tunes!!
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So stock will be sold at 650.. but if i have a 2.0T auto with tbe, intake, intercooler, injectors is an aditional 50?? been a total price of $700.00?

This can be done? a canned tune for the 2.0T auto with tbe, intake, intercooler and injectors?? I live in central america so i can't get custome tunes :( and right know I'm at stage 1 with BeyondRedline canned tune and waiting for them or someone else to release a "stage2" for the automatic
Yes this can be done,

Will send PM with details

1 - 20 of 1390 Posts