Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone made any purchases from buy-part.com? What was your experience like if you did? They have some really good list prices on Gencoupe wing emblems, but wanted to see if anyone had used them before I send any money their way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but I have to echo the warning about the Buy-Part.com site. Avoid, avoid, AVOID.

About a week ago, I ordered an item from the site and selected next-day USPS priority express shipping, which added over $30 to the total. My credit card was charged immediately upon confirming the order on Thursday night. I received a confirmation email, but Friday passed, and nothing had shipped. So I waited past the weekend. Nothing on Monday, but I thought maybe they're recognizing Veteran's Day at this site. Tuesday morning I email them for a status update - no response. Wednesday morning I email again - nothing.

Wednesday afternoon, I email once more explaining that I'm unsure if anyone is operating their business or monitoring the email. If I don't hear from them, I'll contact my bank to reverse the charge. Almost immediately, I receive a reply apologizing for the inconvenience and requesting my name and order number (which of course I already gave). So I send it again, immediately. Hours pass, no response. So I finally reply again and let them know that if I don't receive shipping confirmation in time on Thursday for a Friday delivery, that I will go ahead with a charge back.

And so far, no response still. We'll see what happens in the next 12 or so hours. I just wanted to give some details on why this is probably not a reliable site to do business with. I'll update later today on what ultimately happened...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't Buy from Buy-Part.com

On December 8th, 2017 I made a $35.00 order for a KIA racing emblem. I have emailed them numerous times and still have not received my order. I will follow suit with the review before mine. I'll contact my bank to reverse the charge even if it costs me more $$.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts