Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am looking at buying my first car and hoping to get a nice reliable GC 2.0T. I do a lot of driving for work, but have read that for the most part that car is not terrible on mileage.

The car I am currently looking at is a 2013 red GC 2.0T premium trim with 160km on it. I was wondering if you all can share your expertise regarding the durability and if this is a good choice given that I am a recent graduate just starting out my career. Your advice on the high km's and anything else would also really help.

Thanks!
Future GC owner

·
1stgengen
4,544 Posts
Buy mine! It's a 2010 3.8 and has only 70,000 km on it! Plus lots of fast! 306whp of fast! Turny bits too!

These cars are cheap and easy to fix, especially if you're handy with tools. I can't see much going wrong engine wise with the 2.0T of that vintage, pretty standard engine. Provided the car is rust free, has had regular maintenance and there are no weird noises then it should be a safe buy. It's good to know the history.

But by my car, good deals. Fast car! Buy now!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought a 2013 GC 2.0t with 45000 km, only put 5000 so far but its been fantastic, i do a lot of commuting as well and on the highway i can safely say i get average of 650 km per tank!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts