Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
781 - 800 of 815 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
I just looked it up, it's already fully booked :(

Wish I had heard of this sooner.
Not sure where you're looking but they've only even opened up the registration for the first weekend so far. Should still be able to register for sunday if you wanted. Registration link is here: SASC Winter Driver Training info on Jan 4, 2015 (120672) | MotorsportReg.com
Beyond thread about this years event is here.
2014-15 SASC Winter Driver Training - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
I'm pretty stoked for Sundays event.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Unfortunately no, i have to go for a later session.

The car has been sitting in the garage since the winter started... still with my summer set up on. I need to find time next week and get the winter tires swapped and get the yearly Krown rustproofing done before I take out.

Let me know how your session goes!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Unfortunately no, i have to go for a later session.

The car has been sitting in the garage since the winter started... still with my summer set up on. I need to find time next week and get the winter tires swapped and get the yearly Krown rustproofing done before I take out.

Let me know how your session goes!
Spent my day there today. I was by far the slowest person but i was also surrounded by Subarus haha. Definitely got a good feeling for the car being out there.

·
Registered
483 Posts
This weather has me looking on Kijiji for a winter beater lol... Not that the genny is that tough to drive in the snow, the wear and tear of the salt/rocks is bothering me

·
Registered
285 Posts
Spent my day there today. I was by far the slowest person but i was also surrounded by Subarus haha. Definitely got a good feeling for the car being out there.
Nice. Was it worth the money? Anything I should do to prepare for this?

With all the recent snow, was the ice somewhat cleared of snow before the course began? (slightly worried about the lip kit).

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice. Was it worth the money? Anything I should do to prepare for this?

With all the recent snow, was the ice somewhat cleared of snow before the course began? (slightly worried about the lip kit).
I'd say it was worth the money, I was able to get a really good feel for the car by trying things I'd never get a chance to do on the roads or in a parking lot. Like purposely doing a 360 while going 70kmh. The ice wasn't cleared which is good because the snow is what gives the most traction on there. I wouldn't be too worried about the lip, I can't say what it will be like when you end up there but the snow was all light and fluffy and most of it was only a couple inches high. Just make sure your tire pressure is good, fluids are good and you have a full tnak of gas and go have fun!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Anyone here experienced with swapping/replacing the OEM intercooler?

I'm picking up an OEM replacement because my old one is dented so I'm looking for someone who's savvy enough to teach me how to get it done quickly.

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Picking up spacers and some eibach sport line springs this weekend. Garage line 20mm front and 25mm rear spacers. So pumped about it!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Everyone on here is aware of the SFR tuning event currently being setup for Calgary in May right? If not, check out the Alberta Gencoupe club page on Facebook.

There you go Sergio, I made up for buying a canned tune direct lol!!

·
Break Necks - Kill Egos
673 Posts
Which one of you monkeys in a 2013+ got spanked on 16 ave and Edmonton Trail last night? I was watching and it was pretty entertaining.
What did it run with?

781 - 800 of 815 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.