Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Rspecs. From what I have seen the GCP air intake is the simplest to install among all of them. Where can I buy it online? Please help.

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Lol u going at it all wrong! Do some research and buy the better performing one! Not the easiest to install!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
605 Posts
Just pm gcp....im sure he'll get back to you........

And if you seen anything gcp, then you'll know he's not around or makes parts anymore.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Your only option is weirtech or a injein sri. Id go with weirtech, just search a little there's a bunch of weirtech threads on the first page of 2013 2.0t engine section

·
Registered
550 Posts
Man I asked this in the other thread and no one responded.

What exactly happened to GCP? Did he just quietly fizzle out away or was there some sort of scam/bad business ethics involved?

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat
399 Posts
Man I asked this in the other thread and no one responded.

What exactly happened to GCP? Did he just quietly fizzle out away or was there some sort of scam/bad business ethics involved?
IIRC, bunch of people paid GCP for an intake. GCP stops replying. Says something about family emergency, and is never heard from again. So basically he took off with peoples money.

I could be wrong but im pretty sure thats what went down

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
425 Posts
Some have said he refunded the money. But, this was so long ago, I'm not sure, I mean the first thing people should have realized is that he wasn't a sponsored vendor. So, that should have raised some flags.

·
Always Sleepin...
528 Posts
Some have said he refunded the money. But, this was so long ago, I'm not sure, I mean the first thing people should have realized is that he wasn't a sponsored vendor. So, that should have raised some flags.
While that is true. He was reliable and had good reviews up until he decided to flake.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Yeah just before he completely disappeared I got a bogus tracking number, intake never showed up. Never got my money back either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts