Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone should be able to see the difference, how long did it take for you? Ok mine is aftermarket lowered its not that.

Lastly, rate my parking from 1-10 :D (yellow here means loading zone)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
headlight side markers immediately catch my eye, no yellow? also chrome door handles and shiney black grill

oh and i rate that parking 5/10, its perfect aside from the rim resting on the curb :p
Correct! Its no yellow indicator housing, so immediately you spotted it! What do you think about it, good or bad?
I think Chrome handles are stock America too, Shiny black grille is just because its clean...I presume.

Thank you for 5/10!!
Yeah I probably scraped the rims there, but I was parking in this half circle kind of pavement and just rolled slowly untill I hit the curb.
I wont do that with my new rims!

Also why is that ugly lady not interested in my car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fantastic looking car, love the color! My 03 and 08 tiburons were white, brings back memories :) I love my 2010 gen coupe blue but do get whistful everytime i see one in white :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fantastic looking car, love the color! My 03 and 08 tiburons were white, brings back memories :) I love my 2010 gen coupe blue but do get whistful everytime i see one in white :)
Wow! thank you m8!
I am guessing there are like 5 of these in Sweden, Gen mk2 of any type. Even fewer with AT8.
I have been scouting the market here and I got lucky to spot this 26k miles beauty for 18 Grand, I immediately called and made the first down payment on it. Love ever since.

Wait untill I manage to finaly fit my new 20" wheels, how she looks and what you think, its in the new member section.

·
Registered
2010 3.8 AT
16 Posts
Don’t forget the big ass EU numberplate 😭.

on 17mil people we got 16.000 porsche 911’s and only 54 genny’s in the Netherlands.
When I drive through Amsterdam, all eyes on the Gennifer Lowass! 😎

·
Registered
15' 380GT BK2 M/T ;P
78 Posts
what in tarnation is the small raised square under the headlight? Front end collision sensor?? I have a USA 2015 ultimate and it only has rear sensors. Not even a camera lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what in tarnation is the small raised square under the headlight? Front end collision sensor?? I have a USA 2015 ultimate and it only has rear sensors. Not even a camera lol
Oh that! My car have front end collision sensors, I haven't thought of where those are located but I cant see anything else but those squares under the tail light.
Good find!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have two sets of those Headlights. They are illegal in the STATES because you must have the amber reflector and light behind it. I had mine inspected with the US headlights that has the DOT stamp on them. I just installed them back once I passed the one time inspection.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have two sets of those Headlights. They are illegal in the STATES because you must have the amber reflector and light behind it. I had mine inspected with the US headlights that has the DOT stamp on them. I just installed them back once I passed the one time inspection.
To be honest, I could not stand the amber headlights that your regulations comes with, its nice that the EU version comes with white turn signals.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm pretty sure this is a headlight sprayer/washer.
Yes you are right! I had my hood all of a sudden sprayed down once when I used the washer.
I am guessing they are not always activated, maybe like once per 10 times I use the windshield washer sprayer. Or I need to hold it in for some time. Probably in the manual... but who reads those.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yes you are right! I had my hood all of a sudden sprayed down once when I used the washer.
I am guessing they are not always activated, maybe like once per 10 times I use the windshield washer sprayer. Or I need to hold it in for some time. Probably in the manual... but who reads those.
That's pretty cool. Didn't know they even had that option until I saw your post.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts