Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
DJHOTGQ
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was just wondering what members are paying insurance on their Hyundai Genesis's?

Just curious as to what the monthly payments are?

·
Out Pissing Off cops!
4,572 Posts
Hi I was just wondering what members are paying insurance on their Hyundai Genesis's?

Just curious as to what the monthly payments are?
I pay ~1100$/Year for insurance on mine.

·
Premium Member
3,196 Posts
wow that's so cheap.

I'm paying $250 a month (about $3,000 a year). 18 year old, primary driver, and living in the GTA adds up.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
I pay $1200/year but really $700 because I put the car away for 7 months during the winter.

·
***** Know It All
415 Posts
Mine is $175/mth. I'm 24, Only Driver, In Winnipeg MB.
Also includes new care insurance for 2 yrs (pays full price paid if written off)
$300 deductible, includes glass/animal coverage

·
tadam!
2,572 Posts
WOW!
some of you guys are paying a lot!

i pay 600$ a year
im 29 only did one reclamation at 17
with 500$ deductible
3.8 was like 300$ less than turbo
(3 cars + house with same company)

industrielle alliance
cant believe im doing publicity for my insurance company

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
It's because he's in Quebec.
Yup. Funny how the worst drivers in Canada have the cheapest insurance.

/runs away.

LOL, but for real. I'm looking forward to the low insurance if I get posted there next year.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
It's because he's in Quebec.
I think it's more likely that it's that cheap because he stated he has 3 cars and his house insured by the same company. Quebec is cheaper than Ontario for insurance though.

Yup. Funny how the worst drivers in Canada have the cheapest insurance.

/runs away.

LOL, but for real. I'm looking forward to the low insurance if I get posted there next year.
LOL it's funny you say that because in my experience living in Quebec right at the border beside Ontario, I'm constantly getting stuck behind Ontario drivers in the left lane ( passing/fast lane) either going the same speed as the slow lane or 10-20 km/h below the speed limit... :mad: I'm not sure what part of Quebec you might be stationed to but if it's anywhere in the Outaouais region you'll get to see what I mean for yourself. ;)

No offense to anyone living in Ontario... just an observation I've made over my 20 years of driving in my area.

·
2.0T Premium
850 Posts
Quotes for me: all with 1,000,000 liability / 1000 Comprehensive / 1000 Collision
My record is clean, 20 years old, G licence

2011 2.0T - $5,707/year
2011 3.8 - $5,379/year

2010 2.0T - $5,935/year
2010 3.8 - $5,770/year

:dunno: wtf am I cursed?
:(

·
Registered
153 Posts
Quotes for me: all with 1,000,000 liability / 1000 Comprehensive / 1000 Collision
My record is clean, 20 years old, G licence

2011 2.0T - $5,707/year
2011 3.8 - $5,379/year

2010 2.0T - $5,935/year
2010 3.8 - $5,770/year

:dunno: wtf am I cursed?
:(
What retarded insurance company did you get that quote from!?! That's ridiculously high!

Have you tried shopping around with other insurance companies? Bel Air Direct? State Farm? Economical Group? Pilot?

I'm 26, and I'm paying....uhhhhhh...somewhere in the neighbourhood of 1600 - 1900/year. I'm with State Farm, and pay on a semi-annual basis.

·
2.0T Premium
850 Posts
What retarded insurance company did you get that quote from!?! That's ridiculously high!

Have you tried shopping around with other insurance companies? Bel Air Direct? State Farm? Economical Group? Pilot?

I'm 26, and I'm paying....uhhhhhh...somewhere in the neighbourhood of 1600 - 1900/year. I'm with State Farm, and pay on a semi-annual basis.
That was on Kanetix for Desjardins... The lowest I've found anywhere. Belair was over $6,000. I've only tried online quotes today. I sent an email off to my broker, hopefully she'll be able to work up something better :dunno:

Maybe its because i'm in Thornhill? My current insurance on the accent is extremely high too (about $4,000). I first got my G1 in Nov.`06, G2 in Aug.`07, and just got my G. No tickets, never been at fault for an accident. I'm the only one registered on the policy

EDIT: ok, maybe its not Thornhill. Apparently, if I claim I live in Toronto it jumps to $7,105/year. Greaaaattt.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts