Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Back on the block
55 Posts
Ermmmm... This is full coverage? Man I should switch to your insurance companies!!! :woah:
yea we get full coverage... the quote includes my parents as well because we have 3 cars in total under insurance so we pay a total of ~$8000 for the year but i figured because im a 20 yr old driving a sports car:D the insurance for me would be a lot higher (probably $3000 just for me)

· WTF is NOS???
1,146 Posts
~450.00 per year for full coverage with Glass Delete.

· Premium Member
496 Posts
First time on insurance.

I'm 22 paying 3700$/year as primary driver. $700 of that amount is cover for my mom as an occasional driver. I'm with Primmum Insurance

This is for Ontario btw.

· Out Pissing Off cops!
4,574 Posts
First time on insurance.

I'm 22 paying 3700$/year as primary driver. $700 of that amount is cover for my mom as an occasional driver. I'm with Primmum Insurance

This is for Ontario btw.
The ridiculous thing about this is that I pay less FOR THE CAR per year than what you pay in insurances...Go figure..:broken:

· Out Pissing Off cops!
4,574 Posts
Yup. Funny how the worst drivers in Canada have the cheapest insurance.

/runs away.

LOL, but for real. I'm looking forward to the low insurance if I get posted there next year.
You better run, cause if I catch you...Wait he's got a reflash, we'll..errr.../Shake's his fist at the sky in anger...:rofl:

· Premium Member
496 Posts
Yeah no choice. This is the lowest offered to me through group rates, outside I'm looking at 4-6k a year. My area is considered to be one of the highest auto accident areas in the GTA (scarborough).

If I want lower, I have to wait till 25 or move elsewhere. Really sucks to live here sometimes, at least for young drivers

The ridiculous thing about this is that I pay less FOR THE CAR per year than what you pay in insurances...Go figure..:broken:

· Registered
126 Posts
If your Canadian, live in Ontario or Quebec and have an accident on your record you should go to Desjardins! They forgive one accident!

30 year old Male
Ottawa
No tickets
1 At fault accident 1 year ago
$1000 Deductible

All cars are 2011s:
Genesis Coupe 2.0T $1300
Mustang V6: $1366
Volks GTI 2dr Hatch: $1398
BMW M3 Coupe: $1475
Mustang GT: $1518
Altima 3.5S: $1526
Honda Civic SI: $1528
Corvette: $1538
Subaru WRX 5 Door: $1583
Porsche 911: $2333

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.