Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2286 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, was thinking starting a Canada only spotted thread would be interesting... sooo if you see another gencoupe (or someone else from this forum) on the road or parked purdy outside somewhere, snap a picture and post it up! hopefully this doesnt go down the drain.

if this thread already exists then im sorry and please delete... :hello:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I was pumping gas into my GC in Waterloo the other day and a guy in a Grey 2.0T and bronze rims cruised by the pumps and smiled.

Not sure if he thought I was cute or like the rest of us GC guys..... GC'S make us smile.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
spotted a silver 3.8 on 33rd and larch parked there all day on friday lol
i slowed down twice just to stare at it lol

·
Shut up and take my money
4,726 Posts
I was pumping gas into my GC in Waterloo the other day and a guy in a Grey 2.0T and bronze rims cruised by the pumps and smiled.

Not sure if he thought I was cute or like the rest of us GC guys..... GC'S make us smile.
that'd be me.. :D

seeing other GC's in the area still makes me smile even after 4 months of owning one, can't help it.. :hello:

·
4,726 Posts
Photoshoot sometime?
sure thing :)

don't know if we'll get one in before the snowfall but come spring time - for sure.. I have a black H emblem to install and hopefully will have wheel spacers by then, so a photoshoot will be in order

·
4,726 Posts
I see a stock Nord Grey 3.8 (I think..) parked in a lot facing Northfield just near Northfield and Davenport in Waterloo almost every day... identify yourself :squint:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Man, when I picked up my coupe in June I was the only one that I had seen around but now there friggen EVERYWHERE here in Victoria!! Its only a matter of time before the Gen Coupe's start suffering from "G37 syndrome" lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
Il go stick my digital camera in my glovie and il do some hunting this week :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
I see a stock Nord Grey 3.8 (I think..) parked in a lot facing Northfield just near Northfield and Davenport in Waterloo almost every day... identify yourself :squint:
+1. always look at it with envy as mine is still on order.. :(

saw another grey 3.8 in the rim parking lot in R&t park as well...

·
Transporter
556 Posts
Man, when I picked up my coupe in June I was the only one that I had seen around but now there friggen EVERYWHERE here in Victoria!! Its only a matter of time before the Gen Coupe's start suffering from "G37 syndrome" lol
You and me both! I saw like 2 in a month them bam their everywhere! Mine can be spotted between the hours of 15:45-24:30 in the parking lot directly across from Victoria Hyundai!

·
Registered
94 Posts
You and me both! I saw like 2 in a month them bam their everywhere! Mine can be spotted between the hours of 15:45-24:30 in the parking lot directly across from Victoria Hyundai!
Sick man! Its good to see another Vic GenCoupe!! Whatchya got?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Haha il be at the dealer today too!! Gettin the reflash for the rev hang! Mabe Il see ya there!

1 - 20 of 2286 Posts