Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
2261 - 2280 of 2286 Posts

· Registered
886 Posts
BB on the 407 this morning at 215am... you were ripping WB I was Ripping EB!

· Pshhhhh squared
1,046 Posts
Figured I try posting this here to find out who this is. :p
Spotted a couple days/week a KW GC parked beside me at the Toronto Star building parking lot. Lowered on black OEM 18's, debadged with only the Genesis wing badge on the rear trunk.

· In the game since '85
151 Posts
Figured I try posting this here to find out who this is. :p
Spotted a couple days/week a KW GC parked beside me at the Toronto Star building parking lot. Lowered on black OEM 18's, debadged with only the Genesis wing badge on the rear trunk.
hmmm this is strange... the press centre in Vaughan?
I work closely with the Toronto Star and frequently visit their press centre... i have black oem 18's, I'm lowered and i work down the street from the press centre... but i drive a black gen... and have black wing badges on the front and back. i haven't seen this white one around though...

· Pshhhhh squared
1,046 Posts
hmmm this is strange... the press centre in Vaughan?
I work closely with the Toronto Star and frequently visit their press centre... i have black oem 18's, I'm lowered and i work down the street from the press centre... but i drive a black gen... and have black wing badges on the front and back. i haven't seen this white one around though...
Sorry, I stand corrected, there are two Toronto Star buildings. The one that I am referring to is the one downtown, Yonge and Queens Quay.

· 1stgengen
4,539 Posts
So, spotted a BB with black "H" emblem on the back, your passenger had their hands out the sunroof. Late friday night heading north, cruised alongside until we got to Barrie. I revved my engine and waved but it was dark so not sure if the kudos was received.

Stock Silverstone gave me the old flyby Monday night as I was about to get off the 403 @ Garden Ave in Brantford, probably around 9pm. I gave a fist pump out the window as you drove by.

I think those were the only two Genny's I saw the whole weekend, drove over 1000km total if I am correct. Traffic sucked Friday.

· Registered
149 Posts
MB yesterday around noon. You were going down Queens Ave and I was heading north on Adelaide.

· Registered
754 Posts
you guys know we have a GTA spotted thread in Ontario section now right?

· Registered
754 Posts
what if your not in the GTA?
then post here is fine. I was just referring to the guys posting GTA sightings here still. (a good majority are)

· Registered
886 Posts
Spotted the prince and his beautiful princess wb 401 at 645 ish.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

2261 - 2280 of 2286 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.