Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

2281 - 2286 of 2286 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Negative, I'm in Sudbury. However, I think we are the only two in Northern Ontario on this forum. When I say Northern Ontario I mean North Bay and up, lol. It seemed like I was the only one, until now. haha.
I hear ya! There are a few Gens in North Bay, but none of them are on here I dont think. I wave to them and get a weird look. My buddy was on here with his white GT but he just totaled it. Im actually from the Sudbury area...Im from Espanola and my girlfriend is from Sudbury. We are in the area quite a bit. Maybe Ill see you around!

·
Burger King Dildo Hammer
2,189 Posts
There are few around here too, waved to one, with no response...stopped at that point realizing there was nobody on here from Northern Ontario, haha. Indeed, maybe I'll run into you at some point! Take 'er easy.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
MB with black rims. Trafalgar Rd north of Georgetown. I see you all the time heading south and we usually drive past each other just before 5pm.

·
Soon-to-be Coupe Owner
51 Posts
Black 2.0T in Rexall parking lot on Upper Paradise and Stone Church in Hamilton. Blonde woman got into it as I was leaving the lot. I've also seen a red one parked at St. Joseph's Hospital in Hamilton.

2281 - 2286 of 2286 Posts