Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2286 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
SPOTTED:

Blue 3.8 @ Dragons Inn Chinese and a Red (not sure which motor) on Huron-Church in the Windsor area...

Then I saw some kid back home in a white base/pre 3.8 on Bathurst and King Rd b/w Aurora and King City heading towards the 400. My girlfriend and I gave the kid and his passenger the nod and the wave and they blew us off. Fockers think they're to cool for school to say 'yello to other GenCoupe owners hahahaha. *cough*TOOL*cough*

Also, Black 2.0T (i think) on black rims driving down Yonge though Aurora.

Others... but they're the most recent

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
SPOTTED:

Blue 3.8 @ Dragons Inn Chinese and a Red (not sure which motor) on Huron-Church in the Windsor area...

Then I saw some kid back home in a white base/pre 3.8 on Bathurst and King Rd b/w Aurora and King City heading towards the 400. My girlfriend and I gave the kid and his passenger the nod and the wave and they blew us off. Fockers think they're to cool for school to say 'yello to other GenCoupe owners hahahaha. *cough*TOOL*cough*

Also, Black 2.0T (i think) on black rims driving down Yonge though Aurora.

Others... but they're the most recent
That white 3.8 was me. I just moved to Brampton, actually the day you spotted me was the final drive from Aurora :( I miss it.

1st off - I did waive back at you I guess you didn't see through my tints. :dunno: sorry if I seemed like an ass or a "tool"

2nd - I'm not a kid.

3rd - Nice car, haven't seen a 2.0tGT yet looks very nice in person.

·
Registered
87 Posts
the other day spotted a black gen going north on 404/dvp, toronto. and a blue one up in newmarket by upper canada mall!!! dude u on this forum?! also a gray one in aurora by business depot!! its alway parked there!!! lol atleast everytime i go!! and a white one on 400 taking the Rutherford exit... there are so many GC around now!!! i was the 2nd person to own one in the GTA and look how many there now!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Spotted a nice blue Gen at the gas station at HW10 and Mayfield in Brampton. Much younger guy than me LOL. Once he noticed my Gen and he was about to leave from refueling he said "Hey nice car". I have seen 2 Gens now in Brampton.

If we grow, we should meet at tims to talk, well cars!!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
That white 3.8 was me. I just moved to Brampton, actually the day you spotted me was the final drive from Aurora :( I miss it.

1st off - I did waive back at you I guess you didn't see through my tints. :dunno: sorry if I seemed like an ass or a "tool"

2nd - I'm not a kid.

3rd - Nice car, haven't seen a 2.0tGT yet looks very nice in person.
HAHAHAHA, finally... I was waiting for someone to read that. No harm meant though... You moved to Brampton??? NOOOOOOOOO!!! Aurora needs more GenCoupes. I'll be back in the area from ShittyWindsor next weekend... Hopefully I see some Gens

·
Registered
680 Posts
the other day spotted a black gen going north on 404/dvp, toronto. and a blue one up in newmarket by upper canada mall!!! dude u on this forum?! also a gray one in aurora by business depot!! its alway parked there!!! lol atleast everytime i go!! and a white one on 400 taking the Rutherford exit... there are so many GC around now!!! i was the 2nd person to own one in the GTA and look how many there now!!
The Black Gen could have been anyone dep on when you saw it... If you're post-date was roughly when you saw it, I was home the weekend before til mid-week buying snow tires... Stupid DVP bottle-neck

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
HAHAHAHA, finally... I was waiting for someone to read that. No harm meant though... You moved to Brampton??? NOOOOOOOOO!!! Aurora needs more GenCoupes. I'll be back in the area from ShittyWindsor next weekend... Hopefully I see some Gens
i know, Brampton is terrible I miss Aurora. I head over there a couple times a month. I haven't seen alot of GenCoupes lately I'm guessing people are storing for the winter.

I saw a red 2.0t at the AMC plaza in woodbridge tonight, that's the only one for a few weeks that i've seen

·
Registered
680 Posts
i know, Brampton is terrible I miss Aurora. I head over there a couple times a month. I haven't seen alot of GenCoupes lately I'm guessing people are storing for the winter.

I saw a red 2.0t at the AMC plaza in woodbridge tonight, that's the only one for a few weeks that i've seen
You think Bramladesh is terrible? (well it is, but...) I'm in Windsor right now for a 16-month post-degree program until Xmas 2010... WINDSOR BLOWS hahahahaha, so ghetto here on comparison to Aurora, or the GTA in general. Plus the fact that I got delivery on my car in Sept, but because I'm driving 400kms each way to go home I'm about to roll over 10,000kms already...

Hopefully I'll see you around Aurora next time I'm in the area

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Spotted a very dirty Blue gencoupe on Barlow trl this afternoon in Calgary.

Thanks andrew

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Actually there are some really nice pockets in Brampton that are very nice. Snailgrove which is actually part of Caledon being one. You pay a premium for that area, but I love it. Great neighbors and fantastic area. Plus a Tims really close!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
You think Bramladesh is terrible? (well it is, but...) I'm in Windsor right now for a 16-month post-degree program until Xmas 2010... WINDSOR BLOWS hahahahaha, so ghetto here on comparison to Aurora, or the GTA in general. Plus the fact that I got delivery on my car in Sept, but because I'm driving 400kms each way to go home I'm about to roll over 10,000kms already...

Hopefully I'll see you around Aurora next time I'm in the area
Ah yes Windsor, I visit family over there a couple times a year, i'm heading there late February actually.

I just realized who you are through the ontario thread lol we went to the same high school.

Actually there are some really nice pockets in Brampton that are very nice. Snailgrove which is actually part of Caledon being one. You pay a premium for that area, but I love it. Great neighbors and fantastic area. Plus a Tims really close!

Yeah the closer to Caledon you get the nicer, I live in a nice area it's just the drive to get there through bramladesh is a headache.

·
Out Pissing Off cops!
4,572 Posts
Montreal sightings

Saturday night (Jan 16th) I saw a MB 2.0GT @ Igloofest in Old Montreal parking near Imax center. The guy/Gal had left is driver side vanity light on, hopefully he didn't stay the whole night @ the party..LOL!!

Also I spotted a KW Base/Premium 2.0 near "Centre Claude-Robillard", parked in front of huge apartment complexes. It's there most of the times I drive by...

Also There's a MB (can say the model though), often parked near "Industriel Boulevard" in Montreal, not far from Pie-IX boulvd.

No pictures, though, I either never have my Digicam with me or I'm busy driving...:D

·
Out Pissing Off cops!
4,572 Posts
Saw a KW Base/prem on Pie-IX 2 blocks north of Industriel, gassing up. Tall guy, dark coat.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I saw my car "racing" against me on the 404 today.
White 3.8GT
Only diff was that I had the 380GT badge it had the stock 3.8GT
We both have the Wing rear emblem.

·
Registered
87 Posts
spotted a gray one by the cinema around Elginmills and yonge!! a red one going south on yonge from newmarket/aurora area... lol its funny how no one has seen my car yet!!!

41 - 60 of 2286 Posts