Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Awesome picture! Thanks for the support guys. It was an incredible year no doubt - and we're fortunate to have a lot of great sponsors. There is certainly nothing better than winning a championship to show them appreciation for their faith in our abilities.

I'm sure we have some photos of the suspension around somewhere - I will look. The work we've done to these cars is not the sort of thing you would want to perform on a daily driven car however.

We do run a lot of front camber. This seems to work well for sprint racing. I'm not going to disclose the actual amount - sorry!

Once 2013 is confirmed we will make a larger effort to organize a big meet at Mosport for the races we are there. I look forward to meeting you all at that time.

Thanks,

Sasha

·
Function Over Form
1,222 Posts
Had a question, on the track I run 225 dunlop star specs in the front with 39 to 40 psi cold, -2.5 camber and 0 toe. I have outside tire wear half way down the logo on the outside side wall and significantly more inside tire wear but on the tread and not on the inside side wall. My guess is that the inside wheel is being dragged sideways through the turns because of the mac strut suspension design. Any advise on improving the situation?

141 - 147 of 147 Posts