·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
There are some in the Spotted thread...*evil laugh*

·
Original member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

found one. this is the wheel the GT is supposed to come with... maybe hyundai will change the wheels for launch here like they did the tib. US 16's and 17's were different from KDM.

·
traction control off =]
1,295 Posts
ouch. comparing the 18's to the 19's the 18's seem reaaaaally gay lol. they look like monster truck tires!

·
Original member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah but that added sidewall will give you a more comfortable ride in the winter than stock 19's. heard that they may be putting dunlops on not bridgestones. anyone else know about the tires.

·
Registered
721 Posts
yeah but that added sidewall will give you a more comfortable ride in the winter than stock 19's. heard that they may be putting dunlops on not bridgestones. anyone else know about the tires.
Dunlop's ??? Which ones ? Maybey they have an all-season for this car in the correct size ?

Compare Tire Search Results

The Goodyear Eagle F1 are a good choice as well as possibly these.

Compare Tire Search Results

One thing for sure on tires for this car . . .if you run summer tires the choices are mega compared to all-season's.

·
Registered
665 Posts
definitely will not run summer tires here.

·
Registered
665 Posts

Better pic of the 18's.

·
Registered
665 Posts
yes^^

·
Registered
19 Posts
I wish those were the 18's that were going to be offered. For some reason the ones we most likely will get are a bit too plain, and the spokes are pretty thick making them look smaller IMO.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Those arent bad, but the 19"ers are really nice looking.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I agree. 18"ers go better in weather conditions.

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
I'm undecided on what I'm going to do for wheels and tires. I'm sure I'd love to keep 19s, but 18s are a bit lighter and generally cost less, tires included. We'll see.

·
Original member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
+1 on tires. that's one of my biggest draws to the 18's. i've never bought 19" tires but 18's aren't cheap. i'm looking at a more complete ownership budget now. insurance, maintenance, registration, fuel, tires, brakes. 19's and brembos are great but not to the wallet...

·
Registered
665 Posts
agreed seraph

1 - 20 of 40 Posts