Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Mike, I'm looking at possibly making a purchase and wondering if you could give me a price...

Looking to buy x2 Chrome wing badge emblems as well as a unpainted Sarona grill. I think i read somewhere that you only have the P.U. in stock is this true?

what is the best price you could do shipped to Nova Scotia, postal code b5a 4a9

Look forward to hearing from you!

Jordan.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey mike. please pm me when u get on.. i have big problem with completing the payment it keep saying my credit card is not working ,, try use different one,,Ive tried in so many ways and im not getting anywhere... i have a big order 2x bumpers.. spoiler .. emblems air intake mostly full package please hit me up when u get the chance would be nice if we can talk over the phone as well to make this work

·
Registered
15 Posts
waiting for ur respond mike im really waiting for you to solve my problem so i can start making some big orders

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
Please understand that Mike, nor any vendor for that matter, can respond when he's offline (see blue dot under portrait) or within a minute between your posts.

Also, this thread was created almost 4 months ago and was resolved. Please say Hi to a few members in the new members section or comment on some posts to get your count high enough to PM him, Nikko or whever the other guys name is (can't remember honestly, I only knew him by his old username).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts