Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
81 - 100 of 139 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Maybe it might help potential buyers if people kept a look out for potential cars at the dealers in their area.

For example.. the dealer in St Catharines has one Genesis. A v6 auto. The one dealer here in Hamilton had 3 last time I was there. A 2.o GT and 2 v6 autos. This late in the year and after Hyundai had all the rebates, the choices might be very very slim.
I second that... i'd help alot for those of us who are looking...

also what do you think/predict the financing rate for the 2011 genesis would be like?

what were they like when 2010 was introduced...

· Registered
900 Posts
It would be very nice if people listed what model the Hyundai dealership has in their area. Base and premium is my aim but if GT price is right, what the heck. 2.0T manual is what I want. I know choices are slim but unless Blue, White or Silver comes up, I don't think I'm getting one this year:(

· Registered
544 Posts
I wanted white or red until I drove a red Mazda3Speed. They call it ArrestMeRed. Grabbed the Silver Prem M/T as soon as I saw it sitting on the lot. Really wanted the Stereo and heated seats with the manual. I must say I like the roof, some of them are so far forward that you can't open them in the sun without a hat with a brim. Will see what a pain Black leather is next summer.

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
At Toronto Hyundai right now for an oil change. They have:

3.8 base auto no nav demo silver
3.8 base manual w/nav grey
3.8gt auto w/nav AM blue

· 2.0T Premium
850 Posts
Woah Woah Woah....

So with #s posted here... $26300 OTD?
As in HST included?.... meaning $22881 before?
:dunno::woah::eek:

PS. DVN has: base A/T MB as demo (with US spec spoiler), 4 Premium M/T Red that I saw in the back (one might be a base if i remember correctly)

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Woah Woah Woah....

So with #s posted here... $26300 OTD?
As in HST included?.... meaning $22881 before?
:dunno::woah::eek:

PS. DVN has: base A/T MB as demo (with US spec spoiler), 4 Premium M/T Red that I saw in the back (one might be a base if i remember correctly)

Which model are you taking about for the 26300 OTD? You can easily pick up a premium manual with a $3000 cash discount for $28300 OTD.

· 2.0T Premium
850 Posts
Say for a 2.0 A/T base....

It can go as low as 26,300?! I've always stayed away cause looking at the hyundai website showed with all taxes in price of $31,289.93

I never figured you could move that far away from that price... :dunno:

· Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 · (Edited)
But didn't you say you got 3.5 financing with kingcross? I'm confused...is the cash discount given for any new vehicle GC bought including 3.8 or is it given if you pay cash? :dunno:
I will run a carcostcanada report for you and see if it changed.

EDIT:

The $3000 cash discount is for the 2.0t.
If you buy a 3.8, you get either $4000 cash discount or finance at 0% + $1000 discount.

This is how it works, Hyundai Canada either pays your interest for you when you select 0% financing or they pay you the $3000/$4000 when you select the cash discount. If you choose the cash discount as ericxd did, you have to pay the full amount in cash to the dealer. If you have the cash in your bank account, then you jsut give them a certified cheque when you pickup the car. However, if you don't have the full amount in the bank, you can either choose to get loan/finance on your own or have the dealer get it for you. If you go through the dealer, the lowest rate they can give you is 3.15% if you choose the cash discount depending on your credit score.

Here's the full report:

Retail Price * Wholesale Price**
Base $36,495.00 $33,850.00
Freight $1,565.00 $1,565.00
Optional equipment selected
- FEDERAL AIR CONDITIONING EXCISE TAX (-EXTAX) $100.00 $100.00
- INTERLAGOS YELLOW *Late Availability* (NFA) $0.00 $0.00
- STANDARD PAINT (-PAINT) $0.00 $0.00
- BLACK, LEATHER SEAT TRIM (9P) $0.00 $0.00
Totals including all items above $38,160.00 $35,515.00

*Retail Price - Also referred to as the M.S.R.P. or Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price or Retail Factory Price. The price the dealer wants you to pay.

** Wholesale Price - Also referred to as the Dealer Invoice Price, Dealer Factory Price or Dealer Cost. The price the dealer pays for the car, before adjusting for any applicable Factory Incentives. To start your negotiations, take this number, add a fair dealer markup/profit (3%-6% on most cars) and deduct any applicable factory incentive below.

Current Factory Incentive Programs.
Incentive Type Value Term Expiry
Cash Incentives
Security Deposit Waiver $0.00 November 1, 2010
Graduate Rebate Program/Factory to Customer Rebate $500.00 November 1, 2010
Clean Air Cash/Factory to Customer Rebate $500.00 November 1, 2010
Stackable Cash Discount/Factory to Dealer Rebate $1,000.00 November 1, 2010
Dealer Cash/Factory to Dealer Rebate $4,000.00 November 1, 2010

Finance Program
Smart Finance Rate - Please see General Comments 3.15% 24 November 1, 2010
Retail Finance 0.00% 24 November 1, 2010
Smart Finance Rate - Please see General Comments 3.15% 36 November 1, 2010
Retail Finance 0.00% 36 November 1, 2010
Retail Finance 0.00% 48 November 1, 2010
Smart Finance Rate - Please see General Comments 3.15% 48 November 1, 2010
Smart Finance Rate - except Quebec - Please see General Comments 3.15% 60 November 1, 2010
Retail Finance 0.00% 60 November 1, 2010
Smart Finance Rate - Please see General Comments 3.15% 60 November 1, 2010
Future Value Finance - 60 months term/84 months amortization - except Quebec 0.90% 60/84 November 1, 2010
Retail Finance 1.90% 72 November 1, 2010
Smart Finance Rate - Please see General Comments 3.15% 72 November 1, 2010
Smart Finance Rate - Quebec only - Please see General Comments 3.15% 84 November 1, 2010

Lease Program
Promotional Lease Rate 2.90% 24 November 1, 2010
Promotional Lease Rate 2.90% 36 November 1, 2010
Promotional Lease Rate 3.60% 48 November 1, 2010
Promotional Lease Rate 4.10% 60 November 1, 2010

General Comments and Additional Factory Incentive Program Details

NO SECURITY DEPOSIT required on all leases.

THE GRADUATE REBATE PROGRAM/FACTORY TO CUSTOMER REBATE can be combined with any other available factory incentive. Please check with dealer regarding eligibility and further details. This
program is to be applied to the after tax amount.

THE STACKABLE CASH DISCOUNT/FACTORY TO DEALER REBATE can be combined with any other available factory incentive (including lease and finance rates) excluding the Dealer cash, if available. Please consult your dealer for further details.

Please consult your dealer regarding THE FUTURE VALUE FINANCE PROGRAM for further details.

Hyundai is currently offering the CLEAN AIR CASH/FACTORY TO CUSTOMER REBATE which is available to current owners of vehicles that are 1995 model year or older and currently on the road (registered and insured for the past 6 months (12 months in BC)). This program allows eligible customers to use the $500 rebate towards the purchase of a new eligible 2009 or 2010 model. Please note there is a dealer participation fee of $150 which needs to be added to the Wholesale Price Total. This rebate can be combined with any other available factory incentive and is applied to the after tax amount. This program is in addition to the Government's $300 Retire Your Ride Program. Please consult your dealer for further details.

The SMART FINANCE RATE can be combined with the Non-Stackable Cash and the Stackable Cash Discount program, if available. Please consult your dealer for further details.

THE DEALER CASH/FACTORY TO DEALER REBATE applies to deliveries between October 1, 2010 and November 1, 2010 and can only be applied to cash purchases. This program can be combined with the currently available 3.15% Smart Finance rates but can not be combined with any other available factory incentive (including lease and finance rates). This rebate is applied to the before tax amount. Please consult your dealer for further details.

· Registered
900 Posts
But didn't you say you got 3.5 financing with kingcross? I'm confused...is the cash discount given for any new vehicle GC bought including 3.8 or is it given if you pay cash? :dunno:
Sorry it was 3.15% financing. I'm not sure I bought the 2.0T and I got the 3000 off if I take the 3.15% financing whereas 0% financing, you dont get anything

81 - 100 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.