Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was Yesterday at the I-hop in North Columbus. All the money went to the children's miracle network, Good Stuff:) The Two in the pics are LEFT CAR: Blckrspecguy, who took best paint:bowdown: RIGHT CAR: Seminole118, who placed in top ten :cool: I also place first in a car show the day before and took first in the Import Class beating out a 2010 Lancer with mods all over :dunno:

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Congrats to both of you, sorry I missed it, I was busy putting my car back together....;)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yeah man we really had a good time yesterday wish some more of the GC in town could have made it out in time to put in the show..

Not bad took Best Paint with stock paint. lol. but i did wax the ever lovin hell out of it. Used the turtle wax black box for black cars the two stage process really works well and i highly recommend it for black cars.

Thanks Mike for the pics wish i would have had a camera to snap a few as well..

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:shock: Your telling me your Garage no longer looks like a fords maintenance shop with 12 guys standing around one car all looking confused as hell.....????? This truly is the day of days people!!! LMAO

Yeah Mike that car was glass dude!

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
:shock: Your telling me your Garage no longer looks like a fords maintenance shop with 12 guys standing around one car all looking confused as hell.....????? This truly is the day of days people!!! LMAO

Yeah Mike that car was glass dude!
Nah, garage is still a wreck with several projects going on, but I got my shaved deck lid back from CBW & installed along with my IM from MAP installed. The EM is at Hobbs machine shop taking care of a broken heat shield bolt & a couple of thread issues for the turbo to mount back on. Shoule be back to me by the end of the week. Maybe she'll will actually be running again this weekend.:dunno:

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Cleannnnnn! :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thanks guys.

Tufast- Let me know if you get car back together this weekend or need help putting it back together i will gladly come over and give you a hand.

·
Registered
900 Posts
damm stock cars winning competition wtf? You sure you werent the only two in the race :D

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes there was some good cars at this one and many got awards but when you have a show full of something you may pull out a rice bowl with some chop sticks and 50 mustangs that all look exactly alike you have a great chance.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts