Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests, anyone interested in rolling as a group to the NJ supermeet. I will be taking I-95(South) the whole way pretty much. If anyone is taking the same route it would make for a fun cruise to NJ with a bunch of Coupes.

1) BLitZ

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just tell me where on I-95 you'd like to meet up.

·
DJAC Vice President
1,472 Posts
Rich, I think Tom is going. He didn't confirm with me though.

Otherwise Rich, there is really no place that isn't out of the way for you to meet up with them. You're both essentially just taking the turnpike to exit 10, then 440, then rt. 9.

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
You know I am in with you from CT down as we PMed. I can be added to the list :-0

·
2.0T Track
568 Posts
i;m definately in for a caravan, but i need to stop by bridgeport to quickly pick up my buddy's DSLR.. so maybe I can meet up with you guys before that or after? not sure what would be best, also what time we looking at?

·
I'm Imran.
2,708 Posts
google maps shows that route 1 becomes route 9
even though its like 20 mins from where we will all eventually meet up, you guys wanna meet up with me on route 9 somewhere?

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
I think us Westchester guys will take the Tappan Zee to the Garden State to the Turnpike. If you can avoid the GW bridge, I'd advise that you do so. Maybe the CT guys coming down the 95 can shoot down the 287 to meet up with us?

·
I'm Imran.
2,708 Posts
once you guys get off 287 and onto route 1, menlo park mall and woodbridge mall are right there. anybody down for meeting up there?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i;m definately in for a caravan, but i need to stop by bridgeport to quickly pick up my buddy's DSLR.. so maybe I can meet up with you guys before that or after? not sure what would be best, also what time we looking at?
You can meet us at exit 22 rest stop in CT off I-95 at 10:15am.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Eh...you guys have to pass the 287 while travelling south on the 95. That's why I was saying that you might as well take the Tappan Zee bridge into NJ instead of going to the George Washington. Wouldn't make any sense for us to head up north to you anyway, right?

BTW, word to the wise: GW Bridge = pothole haven. You guys might want to stay away from that route.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Im in

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Eh...you guys have to pass the 287 while travelling south on the 95. That's why I was saying that you might as well take the Tappan Zee bridge into NJ instead of going to the George Washington. Wouldn't make any sense for us to head up north to you anyway, right?

BTW, word to the wise: GW Bridge = pothole haven. You guys might want to stay away from that route.
I agree with this..... Points 1 and 2. Avoid GW at all costs lol......

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Ah, okay, where along 287 would you like to meet?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I believe a bunch of us are meeting at Zach's place because he's right in White Plains.
We're meeting 20 minutes from White Plains at 10:15, we can get to you guys at 10:40 if you'd like to meet up in White Plains. If 10:40 is to late, let us know we'll show up sooner.

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
A little birdie told me that everyone east of the hudson is meeting at Zach's place at 10am everyone west of the hudson is meeting up at the Palisades mall at 10:30....

:)

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Yea...we're meeting with the guys in the Palisades at 10:30 after leaving Zach's around 10:15. If you guys can move up your plans by about 20 minutes, you'll be in WP in time to caravan with us in Palisades.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea...we're meeting with the guys in the Palisades at 10:30 after leaving Zach's around 10:15. If you guys can move up your plans by about 20 minutes, you'll be in WP in time to caravan with us in Palisades.
Shoot me an address and I'll be at WP before you guys leave for the Pallisades.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts