Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I go to a dealer to get them replaced cause they are not the correct ones for my coupe they should replace them right, if not I'll just bitch and say its a safety issue. They have the oval hole instead of the circle so they don't clip or fit correctly.

·
Transfer Complete
27 Posts
Hyundai/kia recently changed those clips on their lineup:icon_rolleyes:. You should be able to exchange if they have the updated clipped mats in stock. You may have to wait though unfortunately. Is this for the all weather mats or carpeted?

·
Parabolica Blue 2.0T :)
709 Posts
Just work things out with the dealership. Don't try to bitch at them, because that would get you nowhere.

·
Transfer Complete
27 Posts
The clips that hold the floor mats in place I believe. They are the factory ones that came with the car right?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes they came with the car. The hole in the mats and the protruding plastic piece on the floor is completely different. The mats have an oval opening the round catch doesnt even get close fitting

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Yes they came with the car. The hole in the mats and the protruding plastic piece on the floor is completely different. The mats have an oval opening the round catch doesnt even get close fitting
Did they come with the car new and on the factory window sticker?

Do they have White Genesis lettering?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts