Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
RedBull1
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be attending once again and it would be nice to get a large number of coupes to come out. As in more then 3 or 4.

People seem to love them when we are there so lets get a nice group together and all meet up prior *EARLY* and head over.

If you dont know: Cars and Coffee is a weekly car meet in Irvine and has been around for years.

Startup around 5:30am for the die hards. But we usually roll in around 6:30.

LOCATION: MAZDA Parking lot in between the old Ford building (now taco bell) and mazda right by the irvine spectrum.

Anyone interested in meeting at the irvine spectrum beforehand around 6:15 and then driving over???

joiners?

·
In Charge of Snacks
2,109 Posts
Man, I'm in, but you gotta get there before 6. There is no way we'd all get to park together if we meet at spectrum after six. It was pretty hard to find a free block of spots last weekend. Just after six...

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm a little embarrassed by being bone stock, but am up for it and would certainly like to meet anyone from the local GC crowd.

If we can get 5 or more to commit to pre-6, I'll be there whatever time you want. If we can't get 5 or more, I may roll over after 7, lol.

Let me know what the plan is.

Thanks!

·
RedBull1
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5:40 at the irvine spectrum. just meet on the side of the road by of changs right there by the valet.

·
Registered
464 Posts
man..how bout ONE thread labled C&C and just update that one? I'm just saying.....

Im gonna go one day, with Friday night dinners I tend to stay out late.

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
man..how bout ONE thread labled C&C and just update that one? I'm just saying.....

Im gonna go one day, with Friday night dinners I tend to stay out late.
Lol I know right.

Damn NorCal ppl are falling out of lone too with the spotting threads.

·
RedBull1
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to make one but people rarely respond so its hard to keep it up to date.

any one going to come out this saturday?

·
Her Name is Elisabeth Jr.
423 Posts
Man, I'm in, but you gotta get there before 6. There is no way we'd all get to park together if we meet at spectrum after six. It was pretty hard to find a free block of spots last weekend. Just after six...
When we got there last Saturday at 6:30, half of the parking lot was still empty?

I'm a little embarrassed by being bone stock, but am up for it and would certainly like to meet anyone from the local GC crowd.

If we can get 5 or more to commit to pre-6, I'll be there whatever time you want. If we can't get 5 or more, I may roll over after 7, lol.

Let me know what the plan is.

Thanks!
I'm pretty much stock. We can park next to each other and show our stock pride.

I was going to make one but people rarely respond so its hard to keep it up to date.

any one going to come out this saturday?
I'm in.

5:40 at the irvine spectrum. just meet on the side of the road by of changs right there by the valet.
Why not 6:15 at the Spectrum? As I said above, the lot was still half empty at 6:30 last weekend.

·
RedBull1
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lets play it safe and say 6am at the spectrum. near the valet on the main drive right next to pf changs.

who is in??

Cars And Coffee 2-12-11
1. Brian (redbull1)

·
423 Posts
I guess I'll drag my ass out of bed...

·
In Charge of Snacks
2,109 Posts
When we got there last Saturday at 6:30, half of the parking lot was still empty?

I'm pretty much stock. We can park next to each other and show our stock pride.

I'm in.

Why not 6:15 at the Spectrum? As I said above, the lot was still half empty at 6:30 last weekend.
Eric, we left Starbucks at 5:50, it couldn't have taken us 40 minutes to he there. Also, I didn't say there wasn't room, just not too much room all in a row.

·
RedBull1
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cars And Coffee 2-12-11
1. Brian (redbull1)
2. babbitteb
3. jebonebrake
4. aliptz
5. odelagt

come on.... lets get some more. any takers?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Just bump the thread each week....like I do with the dinner thread.

OK, I'm in.

You'll be sorry though.

I have a gazillion questions and want to hear everyone's exhaust, lol.
you forget, stock is how most people start. Asking questions is the way to do it.

·
Socal Celebrity
275 Posts
Maybe.....

·
In Charge of Snacks
2,109 Posts
We can't be done at only 5! Come on guys, roll out!

·
423 Posts
I might have my buddy join us...he doesn't have a GC, but whatevs.

·
In Charge of Snacks
2,109 Posts
Hahhaha, cheater. We could all bring our EVO driving friends...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts