Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you dads, have any of your found a stroller that fits in the trunk? I've only looked at a few and haven't actually tried putting one in the trunk, but I have a hard time believing any will fit.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha - I actually found myself saying the exact same thing when I was looking at them.

"Oh wait, I can fold the seats down. Oh wait, then I have no place to put the baby."

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
my son has a recaro car seat and i have never put a stroller in my car he is 4. i have not had him in a stroller since he was 2 lol. you can this one in the trunk
Chicco Capri Stroller - Citrix - Chicco - Babies "R" Us
Best bet is to try one. If that does not work maybe you could you put slide the passenger seat all the way back and put the stroller up front. I hate to suggest a roof rack and a cargo carrier.

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
Best bet is to try one. If that does not work maybe you could you put slide the passenger seat all the way back and put the stroller up front. I hate to suggest a roof rack and a cargo carrier.
its not me who has to put a stroller its the OP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.