Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
I don't think people realize how crappie these connections and wires are from the factory.

·
Registered
67 Posts
im having the same problem. i have a p2563 and p2564. im planning on just buying the EWG. do you guys know the part number for the EWG that you installed and was the installation easy? i really dont want to go to the dealership. Thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
on my way home and will pull my invoice out and give you the part number... super ez to swap out and won't take you longer than 10 mins

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks a lot man.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Here is the part # for Electric Waste Gate Actuator (2013 - assume it's the same part for everything 2013 and above): 39400-2C500

It should cost you around $216. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thank you so much man I really appreciate the help!

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,560 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
That is the solenoid if it is what you are looking for.
yes i know but for 57$ it seems a little too good to be true. everywhere else its 200+

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sounds like the +200 is either a different part or a ripoff.

Okay so this part is the Electric Wastegate Actuator? or solenoid? sorry im a noob whats the difference? Im sure i need a new electronic wastegate

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well it sounds like you need to contact the sellers.......

The 4Green site has online chat if you want to drill them about the right part.
alright man thanks for all the help. :grin:

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
so i installed the new wastegate and everything was good for about two weeks. now i have the same code and i actually bought another new wastegate but this time i still have the code and no boost. any ideas?

·
Registered
392 Posts
yep... your turbo is shot. How many miles on the car? I had to replace mine at 93000 miles.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts