Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Central Pa. Harrisburg area!

3K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  Mark Aulenbach 
#1 ·
What's going on all?

Looking to get a meet going in central Pa...
Let me know if anyone's out there and interested.

:gc-wmscared0016:

#27 ·
Any bolt on's that you do should not void a warrenty. With that said you can always inquire with your dealership what will and will not void you. Intake and a bov I'm almost certain will not however.

#29 ·
Parts for Sale in Pittsburgh for a 2013 2.0t, all prices are picked up, willing to drive to meet as well if not too far:

Turbo XS RSD exhaust: Great shape ~ 7000 miles of use $400
Turbo XS Race pipe: ~5000 miles, flex pipe was recently replaced $75
Injen Ram Air Intake: $100
A black filled and painted engine cover, pristine with 2 months of use: $50
NGM 02 housing: Used for 1 month, paid $300 to be shipped from Korea: $150
Weighted Flossy Knob: White in color with a custom "bomb" on the top, the powder isnt perfect so that will be cheap: $25

**Custom Spanish Gold powder coated TSW Nurburgring Rotary Forged 19inch wheels with BRAND NEW (<500 miles) 275/35ZR-19 Hankook Ventus R-S3 (REAR) and 245/35ZR-19 Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 XL (FRONT), over $2400 invested. Willing to sell quickly for $1900 obo. The powder was done 3 weeks ago and the tires as well. They are MINT! Someone will be getting a sweet steal on these. Pictures to follow later when I can host them.

#30 ·
hey guys I've been looking at everyones locations, from what I'm seeing I'm smack in the middle of all you guys. If anyones interested I own a restaurant and a parking lot in Morgantown, PA half mile from the turnpike exit. I am will to host.
If you guys are interested let me know.

2013 2.0T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.