Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Discussion starter · #25 ·
Once your on the road and the engine is fully warmed up you can hear it slightly, more so with my model, but you should still be able to hear it. If you want that turbo sound though a bov is gonna be required. lol tons of them to choose from too.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Any bolt on's that you do should not void a warrenty. With that said you can always inquire with your dealership what will and will not void you. Intake and a bov I'm almost certain will not however.

Parts for Sale in Pittsburgh for a 2013 2.0t, all prices are picked up, willing to drive to meet as well if not too far:

Turbo XS RSD exhaust: Great shape ~ 7000 miles of use $400
Turbo XS Race pipe: ~5000 miles, flex pipe was recently replaced $75
Injen Ram Air Intake: $100
A black filled and painted engine cover, pristine with 2 months of use: $50
NGM 02 housing: Used for 1 month, paid $300 to be shipped from Korea: $150
Weighted Flossy Knob: White in color with a custom "bomb" on the top, the powder isnt perfect so that will be cheap: $25

**Custom Spanish Gold powder coated TSW Nurburgring Rotary Forged 19inch wheels with BRAND NEW (<500 miles) 275/35ZR-19 Hankook Ventus R-S3 (REAR) and 245/35ZR-19 Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 XL (FRONT), over $2400 invested. Willing to sell quickly for $1900 obo. The powder was done 3 weeks ago and the tires as well. They are MINT! Someone will be getting a sweet steal on these. Pictures to follow later when I can host them.

hey guys I've been looking at everyones locations, from what I'm seeing I'm smack in the middle of all you guys. If anyones interested I own a restaurant and a parking lot in Morgantown, PA half mile from the turnpike exit. I am will to host.
If you guys are interested let me know.

2013 2.0T

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.