Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been working on my car alot recently and I have ordered a bunch of parts from numerous vendors and I have to say Importshark has been awesome with questions, PM's, Products and shipping! To start I ordered a Black wing badge for the rear, CF lip spoiler, steering wheel badge, CF grill (not out yet), and also I have a set of the CF fog light covers that they use for there DRL setup. the parts fit amazing and the CF parts are great looking and fit almost perfect. Anyway Many thanks to everyone over at import shark! I can't wait to get my CF grill and put it on!

Here are some pics of the parts I have gotten from them so far.

Enjoy and all Comments are welcome!

·
Slurpee
1,740 Posts
I actually like how that CF lip spoiler looks on the car.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is pretty much a CF version of the BBM from what i can tell! weighs next to nothing and looks amazing!

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
the fog light bezels would look cool if it actually covered the whole area. wonder why no one has come out with that part yet. the plastic there is pretty boring and ugly. i dont see the point in only covering half of it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont think it will cover the holes from a track spoiler but i'm not sure. If the BBM spoiler covers the track spoiler holes then this one should since its pretty much just a BBM in CF.

the fog light pieces were merely a trial setup, I think they look decent on the OEM setup but I will be changing to a setup with fogs of somesort soon. the CF does actually look good with the DRL and bezels from import shark, I wasn't ready to drop the money on thos yet since I could have OEM fogs for pretty cheap. Thanks for the comments everyone. If anyone has any questions just ask!

Can anyone of the mods move this thread into the Media section if possible?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Awesome I have wanted to see to see those fog light cowls on Tsukuba Red for a while! I'm lookin to replace my foglights with DRL's and thats what I'm going to use!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts