Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Again...for the few people don't pay attention...

The current Sarona grills fit fine, but ended up being a bit more complicated for the average Joe DIY to handle. In an effort to simplify things, the design is in the process of being changed. (The grills will look the same from the outside). This is why the fiberglass and carbon fiber Sarona grills have been out of stock for about a month. We most certainly do care about feedback that we get about products--and in this case, it's obvious to see that the information was taken to heart because it ia resulting in an improvement.

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
You rip the guy for a bad product, he tells you he is going to change the product to make it an easier install, and you rip him for that. Are you people EVER satisfied. @ the op. Mike is a stand up guy with decent products and great customer service.

·
never use only drop once!
2,746 Posts
since we're already stupid off topic here, why would you try to align left on ur sig? its align left by default...

does anyone else see the irony of everyone chanting "USA" in a forum for a Korean car?

·
Registered
201 Posts
The Sarona grills are currently out of stock because we're coming out with a new version. The current "v3" Sarona grill was too complicated for some people to install properly. Certain people who couldn't figure out how to do the install on their own felt it was necessary to complain about it instead of just asking for assistance--so in an effort to avoid this in the future, so I decided to simplify things with a new version that's coming out soon. Disregard the "cheap China made" references above because the location of where something's made has nothing to do with your questions. If you aren't looking to get something absolutely immediately, then give it a week or so and we'll have pics of the v4 Sarona grills. I'll even make a video to show how simple it is to install.
Quick question if I bought the Sarona Poly a week ago and it hasnt shipped out yet can I get V4? How long is it gonna be before V4 is ready to be shipped and whats the price difference?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I had a polyurtheral grill and fitment was defintly not 100%. The bottom misaligns here and there but I ended up keeping it because there are no refunds on the parts. If someone makes a new version that claims to be better fitment, should they not upgrade the people with problems especially with grills. Not very hard to install, but if they do not align they will never align.

You rip the guy for a bad product, he tells you he is going to change the product to make it an easier install, and you rip him for that. Are you people EVER satisfied. @ the op. Mike is a stand up guy with decent products and great customer service.

·
Registered
237 Posts
cuz the argument was getting retarded and I was trying to lighten the mood
didn't notice that left thing thanks I'll fix it :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Wayyyyyy off topic now. Haha. I just want to see the V4 so that I can get it shipped out here as soon as possible.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Quick question if I bought the Sarona Poly a week ago and it hasnt shipped out yet can I get V4? How long is it gonna be before V4 is ready to be shipped and whats the price difference?
The different versions that have been made only apply to the fiberglass or carbon fiber Sarona grills. There's only ever been one urethane grill.

I had a polyurtheral grill and fitment was defintly not 100%. The bottom misaligns here and there but I ended up keeping it because there are no refunds on the parts. If someone makes a new version that claims to be better fitment, should they not upgrade the people with problems especially with grills. Not very hard to install, but if they do not align they will never align.
Send me some pics and an explanation of the problem you had with yours. Just because there are no returns does not mean we exclude anyone who has an issue. That's more of a blanket phrase to help people realize they're dealing with aftermarket products. We've "warrantied" items before, so there's nothing to say we can't now. The polyurethane Sarona grills are one of our most popular and successful Gen Coupe products to date. If there's something wrong with yours, then I'd certainly like to see so I can discuss with the manufacturer.

Wayyyyyy off topic now. Haha. I just want to see the V4 so that I can get it shipped out here as soon as possible.
It might be here by this weekend. If approved, it will take about 3-4 weeks to have inventory in hand.

·
Registered
427 Posts
PMed.

Send me some pics and an explanation of the problem you had with yours. Just because there are no returns does not mean we exclude anyone who has an issue. That's more of a blanket phrase to help people realize they're dealing with aftermarket products. We've "warrantied" items before, so there's nothing to say we can't now. The polyurethane Sarona grills are one of our most popular and successful Gen Coupe products to date. If there's something wrong with yours, then I'd certainly like to see so I can discuss with the manufacturer.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Alot of Mikes posts were removed as well, we are trying to keep it civil as possible while letting people express their opinions properly, not just going off on rants.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Any updates?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts