Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a track 3rd brak in the spoiler I was jw could I get the 3rd brake for the window installed ??????:dunno:

·
GT30Rspec
1,364 Posts
you have to change the rear deack inside the car as well as add lamp.. it can be done..$$$

·
Mad Scientist
566 Posts
I've wondered the same thing. For instance.. some say just forget about the 3rd brake light but what happens if I get rear ended and the driver claims he didn't see me braking, because I don't have that third brake light can I get in trouble?

·
Car newb
2,239 Posts
I've wondered the same thing. For instance.. some say just forget about the 3rd brake light but what happens if I get rear ended and the driver claims he didn't see me braking, because I don't have that third brake light can I get in trouble?
That person shouldn't be driving then, as they obviously have a vision impairment to not be able to see the huge lights on either side of the rear but can see the smaller strip in the center.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Been driving mine for 20k miles without a third brake light no issues

·
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ thanks allot man that makes me feel better my Budy said the same thing at work his Budy has a crazy sti with no spoiler with a cf trunk

·
GT30Rspec
1,364 Posts
In 1986 and up ALL cars produced had to have a CHMSL light.. (center high mount stop lamp)
you can get a ticket if the cop is a real Ahole...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts