Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i havemy birthday coming up and im deciding what to get... im probly going to upgrade to 3.8 so no performance mods .... im thinking right now to buy some 19 inch rims for my car , but i wont have a drop since i dnt want to pay for all the installs and uninstalls .... i also recently thought of maybe getting a cf hood ( are they easy to install yourself ? and will it look weird if i dnt have any other cf ?) ..... and if you have any other suggestions put them up =)
thanks guys

·
1,642 Posts
Ya bro like Nikko said pm him hoods ar on. Scale of 1 to 10 a 1 on how hard it is to install . I bought one for my car it will tale me legit 5 min but I am an auto Tec :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So you guys think a hood will be better then rims ? And is it rice if I get a cf hood with no other cf parts and only an exhaust and intake ?

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
I'd recommend getting rims first--but try to do lowering springs too. It'll make the car feel and look a lot better. No need to get them uninstalled btw.

BTW, no other vendor can top our prices on VIS or Seibon. Plus, we actually have them in stock at OUR location--we drop-ship from a distributor. Shoot me a PM if you're in the market.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd recommend getting rims first--but try to do lowering springs too. It'll make the car feel and look a lot better. No need to get them uninstalled btw.

BTW, no other vendor can top our prices on VIS or Seibon. Plus, we actually have them in stock at OUR location--we drop-ship from a distributor. Shoot me a PM if you're in the market.
the thing is i wld have to get the springs installed onto this coupe (1) , then uninstalled and my stock ones put back on (2) , and then reinstalled on my 3.8 (3) ...=[ ahah three times

1 - 9 of 9 Posts