Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel the requirement to include off site personal data such as emails and phone numbers a big security problem. Isn't there some way to list ads without doing this?

·
Team Sun*Works
76,154 Posts
I feel the requirement to include off site personal data such as emails and phone numbers a big security problem. Isn't there some way to list ads without doing this?
No there isn't, if you aren't comfortable posting the info that is your choice but you will not be posting classifieds on here, sorry for the invonvience.

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Googling email address or phone numbers will allow you to get addresses. And I know I won't be posting here. Just though I would let those who are unknowing know.

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's wrong with PMs or posting in the thread? I assume it is because people don't or won't respond. So what's the difference with an anonymous email addy?

I would assume also that the board wants to be able to trace you. If they can so can others.

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
What's wrong with PMs or posting in the thread? I assume it is because people don't or won't respond. So what's the difference with an anonymous email addy?

I would assume also that the board wants to be able to trace you. If they can so can others.
Keep the conspiracy theories to yourself Red, use a different Gmail account if it really bothers you. OR go post your for sale items elsewhere, like one of the trillion groups on Facebook or good ole craigslist.

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just saying this because it was brought up on another forum. And it is not a conspiracy. It doesn't take much effort to track you down.

It's a bad policy IMHO.

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
I'm just saying this because it was brought up on another forum. And it is not a conspiracy. It doesn't take much effort to track you down.

It's a bad policy IMHO.
Sorry you feel that way and that the classifieds here isn't for you. If you don't like it, don't use it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.