Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i went and did the unthinkable... after 86000 miles and 6 years almost on the dot... i traded in the genesis for some american muscle :eek:. as such i have a few things lying around i no longer have use for and need to reclaim precious garage space.

the rules:
  1. paypal only, other than face to face.
  2. no trades.
  3. i will ship the smaller things if you would like but larger things like the wheels and muffler are face to face only, its just a hassle and expensive.
  4. i prefer to ship usps flat rate and will pay for small and medium flat rate boxes, however if your item happens to need a large flat rate or non flat rate box or you would like fedex/ups/whatever, the shipping cost is on the buyer. i will confirm and inform you of the shipping requirements beforehand so we can be in agreement with no surprises or issues. however exceptions to this can be made when purchasing a large quantity at once.
  5. offers and bundles will be considered (i sprinkled a few in here already).
  6. im not going to drive across the country to deliver something, but i can come and meet you if you are in or close to las vegas.
------------------------------

isis o2 housing.....$100
  • no hardware or gaskets

isis midpipes.....$100
  • as a set only
  • no hardware or gaskets (other than what you see)

j2 muffler.....$100
  • no hardware or gaskets

oem 2nd cat.....$250
  • has maybe 20k miles
  • and just a touch of rust

sfr tuned ecu.....$500
  • comes with bracket for easy swapping
  • allows you to not have to retune your stock ecu for smog purposes if you have testing in your state
  • config:
  1. 2014
  2. key type
  3. stage 1.5
  4. 6mt
  5. 91 octane
  6. no launch control
  7. 2nd o2 off
  8. no korean popcorn (wasnt even an option when i bought the tune forever ago)
  9. no neutral rev limiter (will rev to redline in neutral, i used a wotbox)

new bumper emblem.....$15

new trunk emblem.....$15
  • bag is open but it wasnt used
BUY BOTH EMBLEMS FOR $20

new stock shift knob.....$20

console fascia.....$40
  • has the cig port and usb/aux in the cubby
gauge cluster.....$30

BUY THE SET FOR $60

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
3x the only fram i would ever use in my car cabin filter.....$25
  • only as a set

2x 1qt redline 75w90.....$35
  • for the diff
  • only as a set
3x 1qt redline mt85.....$55
  • for the manny tranny
  • only as a set
BUY ALL OF THE OIL FOR $80
BUY ALL OF THE OIL AND THE FILTERS FOR $100

4x msr 18x9 wheels.....$500
  • only as a set
  • dunlop wintermaxxes that have been worn down to ghetto slicks (great for low effort drifting because they let go quite easily, especially in the rain. or just burnout til you pop em then replace them)
  • working tpms sensors on all 4
  • comes with spline lugs and key
  • some damage around the lug holes from impact sockets, otherwise in good shape except for one with some curb rash (thanks wife)

and something unrelated but i still want to be gone,
prothane complete bushing kit for 84-89 nissan 300zx (z31).....$200

• red colored for a dyno proven 10 wheel hp gain per each bushing (THATS OVER 550WHP FOR THE WHOLE SETUP!)
  • also includes subframe bushings (not included with the """complete""" kit)
  • part number listing:

1. 14-2004 (boxed kit itself)
  2. 14-101 (subframe)
  3. 14-206
  4. 14-303
  5. 14-401
  6. 14-408
  7. 14-1109
  8. 14-1110
  9. 14-1111
  10. 14-1112
  11. 14-1113
  12. 14-1114
  13. 14-1203
  14. 14-1204
  15. 14-1714

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Unfortunately no, it went with the car. But if you're interested in the exhaust parts I do have I'm willing to deal, I just want this crap out of my garage at this point.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Unfortunately no, it went with the car. But if you're interested in the exhaust parts I do have I'm willing to deal, I just want this crap out of my garage at this point.
I stay in IL so I don’t know how much I can get sent lol but I can buy the 02 housing and midpipe if it’s 3 inch’s

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes they are both 3 inch. I'm at work right now, give me a few hours to get home and try to figure out the best way to ship them and then I'll let you know approximately how much it would cost and we can go from there.

Reactions: BK2.0Tourch

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey I didn't forget over the weekend I just got completely distracted 😇
Anyway I got quotes from ups and FedEx and shipping would be roughly $100. It may be slightly more or less depending on how small of a box I can pack them in but with my best guess of dimensions they both gave roughly the same price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey I didn't forget over the weekend I just got completely distracted 😇
Anyway I got quotes from ups and FedEx and shipping would be roughly $100. It may be slightly more or less depending on how small of a box I can pack them in but with my best guess of dimensions they both gave roughly the same price.
Sorry for the late response but turns out I don’t need the midpipe I just need the o2 housing, I can buy it next Friday if that works

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey i was going to reply but I got caught up in a bunch of stuff again and I forgot about it until I got another email this morning and saw the old alert in there.
Yeah that's fine by me, easy enough. Let me swing by the post office and see if it fits in a flat rate or not and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
C
Hey i was going to reply but I got caught up in a bunch of stuff again and I forgot about it until I got another email this morning and saw the old alert in there.
Yeah that's fine by me, easy enough. Let me swing by the post office and see if it fits in a flat rate or not and I'll let you know.
cool

·
Registered
2 Posts
well i went and did the unthinkable... after 86000 miles and 6 years almost on the dot... i traded in the genesis for some american muscle :eek:. as such i have a few things lying around i no longer have use for and need to reclaim precious garage space.

the rules:
  2. no trades.
  3. i will ship the smaller things if you would like but larger things like the wheels and muffler are face to face only, its just a hassle and expensive.
  4. i prefer to ship usps flat rate and will pay for small and medium flat rate boxes, however if your item happens to need a large flat rate or non flat rate box or you would like fedex/ups/whatever, the shipping cost is on the buyer. i will confirm and inform you of the shipping requirements beforehand so we can be in agreement with no surprises or issues. however exceptions to this can be made when purchasing a large quantity at once.
  6. im not going to drive across the country to deliver something, but i can come and meet you if you are in or close to las vegas.

isis o2 housing.....$100
  • no hardware or gaskets
View attachment 75698

isis midpipes.....$100
  • as a set only
View attachment 75699
View attachment 75700

j2 muffler.....$100
  • no hardware or gaskets
View attachment 75701

oem 2nd cat.....$250
  • has maybe 20k miles
View attachment 75702
View attachment 75719

sfr tuned ecu.....$500
  • allows you to not have to retune your stock ecu for smog purposes if you have testing in your state
  • config:

1. 2014
  2. key type
  3. stage 1.5
  4. 6mt
  5. 91 octane
  6. no launch control
  7. 2nd o2 off
View attachment 75703

new trunk emblem.....$15
BUY BOTH EMBLEMS FOR $20

View attachment 75704

console fascia.....$40
gauge cluster.....$30

BUY THE SET FOR $60

View attachment 75705
View attachment 75706
Is the test pipe still available?

·
Registered
2 Posts

the rules:
  2. no trades.

isis o2 housing.....$100
  • no hardware or gaskets
View attachment 75698

isis midpipes.....$100
  • as a set only
View attachment 75699
View attachment 75700

j2 muffler.....$100
  • no hardware or gaskets
View attachment 75701

oem 2nd cat.....$250
  • has maybe 20k miles
View attachment 75702
View attachment 75719

sfr tuned ecu.....$500
  • config:

1. 2014
  2. key type
  3. stage 1.5
  4. 6mt
  5. 91 octane
  6. no launch control
  7. 2nd o2 off
View attachment 75703

new trunk emblem.....$15
BUY BOTH EMBLEMS FOR $20

View attachment 75704

console fascia.....$40
gauge cluster.....$30

BUY THE SET FOR $60

View attachment 75705