Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I haven't been able to find any answers to my problems so I'm gonna post here in hopes to get some insight.
I have a 2013 2.0t and the grab point on my clutch seems to change at random. The "normal" for my car is usually right in the middle but sometimes the grab point seems to move up to the top, right when you press/release the pedal. It seems to change instantly at random times with no signs of it about to happen. My grab point is super slim (not sure if it's the stock clutch since it's super grabby) so I usually leave it there for a split second when I shift quickly from 1st to 2nd to avoid bogging since my car is a stock 2.0t, and sometimes it just slips like crazy at that same point because the grab moved up on the pedal. I'm not entirely certain if it's the grab point changing or the resistance in the pedal changing because if I just drop the clutch in 2nd or 3rd it seems to grab in the same spot at times. It also goes back to normal at random points. I'm thinking there might be air somewhere in the system but I'm honestly not sure.
Any help would be appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts