Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my CMD, catless downpipe, and WB2. The first few days driving with the 0 psi map I had no CEL. Now, I was doing the throttle calibration one day and about a few hours later I got a CEL. My first thought was, oh it must be the catless downpipe. So then I turn on the AC and it blows warm air or outside air only. :dunno: So now I don't have a clue why my AC. I haven't even copied and pasted my clamp value yet for the MAP 1 and MAP2. Any clues? Tried unplugging the battery already..Also tried using the fuel injector fuse for the fuse tap and my car wouldn't even start when I did.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Is the fuse tap installed in the a/c fuse slot?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no its in the 10a spot that Dynojet to use.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make sure the electrical connection to the AC pump didn't get loose somehow.
Nope it's fine.I think it's a voltage problem, not the proper amount to power the AC..HELP:( I've had my CMD for 3 weeks and I just wanna start tuning it..

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have the same issue and was a little gap on used fuse space and the tap cable of the CMD. I change my tap cable and problem was solved. Start your car and turn on the A/C, them open the fuse box and move Tap cable. Take a look on the compressor to see if start working when you move the cable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts