Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ran logs in 3rd and 4th gear with both the 16 PSI and 20PSI tunes. When I go to change the clamps I press the play button and it freezes the computer

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Not that it will cause the "freeze" but you need to get logs for your clamps with a ZERO map installed, not one of the tuned maps.

If the logs are really big (like you recorded for more than a 20-30 secs) it can take a while to get MCC to load them up. Even with a core i7 @ 4ghz, Wd velociraptor, and 12gb ram it takes almost a full minute or two to open any log more than 60ish seconds longs.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just ran the log in 3rd gear till almost redline it about a 10 second long and it is still freezing the MCC. Could I email you (or someone) the 0 map log so I can get the clamps set for the 20 PSI

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Pmd contact info

·
Flame Thrower
1,124 Posts
CrookedH=superman...This guy can hear/sense distressed persons in his sleep.
Jaxgen------Make sure you have the proper chanels enabled under device manager. Having too many channels enabled can cause issues with logs loading (much like your issues) and not having the right channels enabled will obviously not record your desired information. I believe you can only have like 11 channels enabled at a time.

·
Flame Thrower
1,124 Posts
I am sure CrookedH will have you straight in no time.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Lol, thx. I think I just spend too much time on the site :)

Looks like you didn't quite hit 6500 rpm on that run Jaxgen. 3.45 on map 1 and 3.41 on map2 should do the trick from 5500-6500 but you may want to log another run.

Edit: wow white text on yellow cell is about impossible to read... Map2 should be 3.48 3.43 3.59 3.57 3.58 3.41

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Sorry i didn't get back to your txt i was on the dyno all day, and splicing a CMD harness for
a the guy i was tuning due to the harness touching the exhaust(before it got to me)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sorry i didn't get back to your txt i was on the dyno all day, and splicing a CMD harness for
a the guy i was tuning due to the harness touching the exhaust(before it got to me)
Its cool Zane and I have been trying since yesturday to get this to work it been driving me nuts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts