Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I emailed Cobb back in April to see if they might look into supporting the Gen and they essentially said "Thanks but no. And good luck". Superchips and Hypertech also told me "No thanks". I really liked my Superchips and would love for some company to create a Flasher/Tuner that is similar to that.

My wish list:
TPMS disable
Tire/Axle Speedometer adjustment
A few canned tunes
Ability to monitor most sensors and read/erase codes
Ability to change auto trans shift firmness (not a must have though)

All for under $499 (which could be done with the right company).

·
Rob
165 Posts
I've been waiting for a GC Accessport, been checking the Cobb site for ages, wondering why they hadn't jumped on this market!

I will definitely buy one when it comes out, come on, hurry up!

Rob

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
I've been waiting for a GC Accessport, been checking the Cobb site for ages, wondering why they hadn't jumped on this market!

I will definitely buy one when it comes out, come on, hurry up!

Rob
LOL did you not read the thread at all? They are not going to release it. PowerAxel is the only one that offers what cobb would have offered.

·
Rob
165 Posts
LOL did you not read the thread at all? They are not going to release it. PowerAxel is the only one that offers what cobb would have offered.
I know, I'm just gonna keep saying I'll buy it until Cobb listens. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
Since this thread is over a year old and we still have no feedback from Cobb, I'm gonna close down this thread. It'll also help to keep new people from getting their hopes up and going through pages of discussion to find that it still hasn't been made.

If they decide to build it, we can open this back up, or even better, start a new thread about it.

161 - 167 of 167 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.